3rd Trimester

vaginal pain?

I've been having pain in my vagina all day today. It feels like its sore or bruised. This is the first time I feel this and it's too late to call my doctor. Should I be worried about this or is it normal?

Re: vaginal pain?

• Have you had "lightening crotch" recently. I had it last week and the next day my vagina was sore. Just an idea...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This is completely normal. It seriously feels like someone punted me in the vag. lol It's horrible. It's actually our pubic bone spreading. Sounds fantastic... ugh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetaylorfriend:
    This is completely normal. It seriously feels like someone punted me in the vag. lol It's horrible. It's actually our pubic bone spreading. Sounds fantastic... ugh.

this--- happened to me at around 34 weeks.  feels like you got punched in the vag.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
  • Yep me too kicked hard in the vag or like you fell onto a balance beam.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep - had the feeling of being kicked in the lady bits since about 31-33 weeks. My doc said it could be varicose veins or a vein that isn't draining completely, causing swelling and tenderness. He recommended a maternity support belt. The one I have is just not comfortable so I have not worn one too much this pregnancy. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I have been getting this randomly for about 5 weeks.  I wouldn't worry unless it gets so painful you can't stand it anymore.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"