June 2011 Moms

officially on maternity leave

As of yesterday at 2pm - i am officially on maternity leave.  Baby can come any time now - preferably this weekend to mess up my inlaws plans.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image

Re: officially on maternity leave

• Same here! Feels so great!
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I have one week left of work.  My company hopes the baby doesn't come early.  I so want to check out, but there is too much work left in this last week that won't allow me to.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • romilromil member

me too! yesterday was my last day -- i'm ready for baby now!!

btw, did you grow up in poughkeepsie? my hubby went to hs there. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yesterday was my last day too! I'm hoping this little guy comes soon!!!!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • My last day was Wednesday! I used some vacation leave for Thursday and Friday and the official FMLA leave starts Monday! It feels so good to be done! 
  • ME too!!  although if I get bored they'd always appreciate helping hands but...really I'm not scheduled to work again!

such a great feeling to know now you can just enjoy the rest!!!!

image 36weeks in image 36ish weeks out Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I stopped 2 weeks ago-- my dr put me on short term disability, so I get fully paid and it doesn't cut into my maternity :) I'm bored silly but I'd rather be home and bored than trying to do that commute any longer!

Boo Poughkeepsie- I'm from Brewster :)

• Me too! Such a great feeling!!! Best night's sleep I've had in weeks too!
  • I had my sub shadowing me yesterday and I pretty much overloaded her with final exam info and such.  I have always lived in poughkeepsie.  Romil - which high school did he go to?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • romilromil member

imageEBathory81397:
    I had my sub shadowing me yesterday and I pretty much overloaded her with final exam info and such.  I have always lived in poughkeepsie.  Romil - which high school did he go to?

He's from New Paltz, but went to Lourdes.  I also know  a few people that went to Spakenkill. How about you?

BabyFruit Ticker

• me too!!!!!!
  • I started my leave on Monday, and as apprehensive as I was about not having anything to do, I managed to keep myself busy for the most part AND enjoyed the downtime as well!

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"