Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Ingrid & Isabel Pregnancy Survival Kit Sweepstakes!

IngridandIsabel.com

Enter To Win a Pregnancy Survival Kit from Ingrid & Isabel!
You don?t have to tell us, we know it?s not easy being pregnant. The crazy cravings, the pregnancy brain and, of course, your ever changing body (hello baby belly!). Get excited Bumpies, The Bump has partnered up with Ingrid & Isabel to give one lucky Bumpie the ultimate pregnancy gift, a Pregnancy Survival Kit! Enter to win a prize pack complete with:
-Everyday Bellaband
-Lace Bellaband
-Everyday Cami
-Ruched Tank
-Capri Belly Leggings
-Strappy Tank
-Short Sleeve V

To enter to win, tell us what you need to survive during your pregnancy?
Official rules here. Contest ends 6/17/11.

image                         image

Re: Ingrid & Isabel Pregnancy Survival Kit Sweepstakes!

• Comfortable shoes.  My feet were HUGE.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sweat pants that grew with me and a husband who put up with all of my mood swings. Oh, massage and chiropractic would have been nice, too! Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker BFP 04/15/2011; M/C 04/21/2011 Sleep with Jesus sweet baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • I needed my orange flavored tums, comfy skirts and tank tops, flipflops for my ever-expanding feet, and fried chicken with honey mustard. 
    Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • teva sandals because my feet were so hot all the time.

"Seriously, it’s like we’re the velociraptors at the end of Jurassic Park circling our prey, and then the Bumpie tyrannosaurs come in and tear some **** up. Except instead of killing us, they eat Joseph Mazzello."-GOMI
  • Heartburn relief and a fully gassed vehicle to make craving runs to the store - sometimes I just have to have pretzel m&ms, wheat thins, and sprite.
  • Green apples - they helped my heartburn!
  • Lovenox.
  • Shoes that just slip on and TUMS! This heartburn is a killer...
  • Compression stockings.
  • Some Capri Belly Leggings would be awesome.  I use my empire waist dresses through summer and fall. 
  • Shoes and comfortable pants!
  • "Granny panties." After years of wearing skimpy underroos, the return of the modest panties were unexpected but now very appreciated (and much easier on my wallet). 
  • Coca Cola & Zofran!

I also loved the maternity Hanky Panky undies from Pea in the Pod.

• A sense of humor! I look back and laugh at all of the things I dropped, all of the things I couldn't remember (baby brain!), all of the commercials that made me cry (hormones), all of the crazy cleaning sprees (nesting), and especially all of the time I spent agonizing over choosing the right stroller/carseat/bottles/etc. Round 2? Yes, please :)
  • Sweatpants and long tank tops!!  :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Comfortable, cute clothing. Maternity clothes can be so boring, but non-maternity clothes are not comfortable. Even some of the maternity clothes I have aren't comfortable anymore. Clothing should not be this hard!
    J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cereal, Pop-Tarts, my GIANT body pillow and the sympathy of my husband. But we've been waiting for this baby for a while, so it's worth every second!
    Son #1: 12.27.08 (6 years)
    Son #2: 02.06.12 (2.5 yrs)
    Baby #3 due: 02.10.15 (It's a girl!)
    GD with all three pregnancies

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Comfortable bras and stretchy panties!!! A must.
    BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • An unlimited supply of ice pops!
    Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • sleep, sleep and more sleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Salt!  I knew I was pregnant again because I wanted hot dogs with mustard...or just mustard.  I crave salt - I wanted to drink soy sauce with my son and this time jalapenos make my mouth water.  I almost drooled just typing the word.  I don't want a pickle per say - I just want the juice.  And tums - they were a lifesaver for my pregnancy with my son!  And my zofran pump was a God send.  I was on that thing for 14 weeks, let's hope this time won't be a repeat, but God knows it was worth it so I will do it again if necessary.  I just want a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby! 

Oh, and the Gestational Diabetes drinks don't need to be so gross either - just a thought!  :)

• A bra that grows with you, a giant container of Tums, Yoga pants to be extra comfy in and my awesome husband.

(possibly a toilet closer to my bedroom lol)

• Seriously my bella band kept me out of maternity clothes till just a few weeks ago.  A lifesaver when you have to wear suits to work every day.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • vspekvspek member

Comfy wired bra that was sexy and came in my size. I had a lot of issues trying to find a comfortable bra that would not be grandmotherly looking as well as had support and wires.

Also, long pants were an issue last time around (this time it has not been as bad)

Comfortable shoes are a must!

More understanding and flexible boss and a normal working A/C at work!

Pregnancy%20ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • right now, i need naps. i can't sleep through the night and have crazy stuff going on at work and home! too bad you can't stock up on those, huh?

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker White Knot

• aglennaglenn member
    Lots of water and my prenatal yoga dvd!  The yoga made me feel so much better.  I'm starting it again already with #2.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Regular massage/chiropractor visits, maternity support band, chocolate, and all the fruit I could possibly consume!
    TTC #1 since 02/2010, BFP on 1/24/11, EDD 10/5/11

2011 Boston Marathon (4/18/11) @ 16 weeks
    Soldier Field 10 Miler (5/28/11) @ 22 weeks

BFP Chart @ Cycle #11
  • Pillows! I need more sleep right now, 3rd trimester has hit me with some crazy fatigue, but the sleep I have been able to get has been thanks to a combo of my pregnancy pillow and extra bed pillows.

Smoothies.  Luckily I have not craved anything too off the wall, but I could have a fruit smoothie everyday and be happy.

• Excellent prize!

I need pajama pants! There's nothing like lounging in jammy pants. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • My survival so far has been dependent on lots and lots of watermelon. I fear as the weather gets hotter and I get bigger, there won't be enough watermelon in the metro area to sustain the beast. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would like some cute and comfortable maternity clothes. I have seen some awful things out there!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My body pillow, maternity scrubs (so hard to find cute ones!), and cute, comfy clothes!  I'm hating anything on my belly right now.

• I am just over 13 weeks and so far, the must have's are my flip flops, Tums, a body pillow and a good massage from the hubby. :)
  • #1-A live in chiropractor! My hip WILL NOT stay in place :(
  • My husband. Seriously, it sounds corny, but my first pregnancy was HARD. I had lupus, but didn't know it, so I kept feeling worse and worse. I got to the point where I needed to massage my knees just to get out of bed in the morning. On top of that, I had hyperemesis, so I was on bed rest for seven months. I barely got to wear my maternity clothes because I spent most of my time in bed.  It was just terrible, but there was my husband, rubbing Biofreeze on my knees, making sure I was stocked up on Gatorade, keeping ice in my water, whatever he could do. I told myself I'd never do that again and tossed out my maternity clothes in a huff. Of course, I changed my mind, and now that I'm expecting my second, I will definitely need my husband more than ever.
  • Old Navy foldover skirts! I couldn't be pregnant in the summer without them. :)
  • I need a few supportive bras, comfortable pillows and monthly massages!
  • Comfy pants and tank tops!
  • A good pillow and bath time!
  • A loving husband, prenatal yoga, and comfy clothing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"