June 2011 Moms

Progress Check-In

I believe Earl&Pearl went to labor and delivery yesterday. I have not seen an update so fingers crossed she has had her little one!

I will go ahead and kick this off...

Still no progress. Have a growth ultrasound on Monday, but doctor says baby will be here one way or another by next Friday. I will have an induction or c-section scheduled then, so the end is near...Being monitored for Pre-E again, so I will be at the doctor every other day until baby is born.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Progress Check-In

• fingertip dilated, 30% effaced... same as last week, and the week before....
  • 3cm, 90% effaced, "-1 or 0" station

If I don't have her by Monday morning, I'm being induced.

• Loading the player...
  • Im at 1 cm still.... uggg then my doctor tells me yesterday she will be out of town next wed/thurs/fri.... knowing my luck thats when he will come. lol

• 3 cm, basically completely effaced, baby is as low as it's going to get before active labor.  I've been this way for 2 and a half weeks. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • As of yesterday I am 3cm, 60-70% effaced and baby is low.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 3cm dilated and 80% effaced (from 2cm and 70% last week)
  • still breech and scheduled for my C on the 16th!
  • Still at 1 cm (since 36 weeks), but now 50% effaced.
  • Nada mas here. Fingertip dilated, 50% effaced.

Being induced on Wed (39 weeks) if I don't have her this weekend due to size. (it's actually right at 40 weeks based on "my" due date since I KNOW when I conceived!)

photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I went in for my weekly appt yesterday and I am still "barely a fingertip"

Yup Im going no where!!!

• I know I'm mainly a lurker here since I can't post from my phone, but I'll play today.  Dr. checked me yesterday (38 weeks) and I am only about a fingertip dilated, and my cervix is still back.  I go back Tuesday, if I am making progress we will schedule an induction, if no progress, c-section probably next Thursday.  I am a VBAC and he doesn't want me going too much longer if I want to try for a vaginal birth. 
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 2 cm ... 50% effaced ... -3 station.
  • as of yesterday, nearly 2 cm, 75% effaced, being induced next wed am due to GD.
  • As of Tuesday afternoon 1cm and 50%. Lots of random contractions all though the day yesterday and a TON last night, but alas they all went away. 

RCS scheduled for Thursday 16th at 8:30am if I don't have him before then. Due Monday.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 3 cm, and 60% effaced.  Baby's head is touchable.  This is where my progress stalled out with dd.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1.5cm, 50% effaced, cervix very soft, as of Wednesday (37w2d).  Progressed from 1cm, 50% effaced, at 36w2d.  

The doctor said that she expects to see me at my 38-week appointment, but that I likely won't go past my due date.  I think she's jinxing me!!! 

Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The baby's head is low. About 50% effaced, -2 station. Cervix is back and I'm not dialated at all. I'm thinking about skipping my next internal. I want to know, but my most recent internal HURT. I think the doctor is no longer scared of causing me to go into labor. She wasn't very gentle this past time :-(
  • First check yesterday! 2 cm and 90% effaced. She could feel his head! Could be soon... could be later.. who knows?! Haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Married My Best Friend on 9/17/2010
  • I've been completely closed, 50%, and at -2 for the past 3 weeks.  I will be induced on the 15th (41 wks, 2 days) if she doesn't make an appearance by then.  I really would have thought I would have made more progress...so frustrating. 
  • On Wednesday I was 1-2 cm, 50% effaced, -2 station. Which is fine, but it's exactly where I was at the previous Wednesday. I did lose part of my MP last night so I think I may have made some progress since then. She did say my cervix was extremely soft (thanks evening primrose oil!) so she thought once real contractions start, I should progress quickly. Sounds good to me!
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • My cervix is "just not ready." I love how vague my OB is. Induction scheduled for next Wednesday.
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Had my bi-weekly BPP yesterday.  I'm a loose 2cm dilated, 30% effaced.  I think I just lost my MP this morning.  I've had the runs for the past few days, which the NP was happy about, she made me laugh!  I've never seen anyone that excited about diarrhea before!

Anniversary

• 2cm and 75% effaced (as of Monday) last week it was 1cm 50% effaced.
  • Today is my due date. As of Wednesday, I am still a "loose" 3 cm and 80% (for the third week in a row). She "stretched the heck out of my membranes", which caused a lot of blood, but here I still am. Induction set for next Thursday if nothing progresses...
  • (as of yesterday)

• 100% effaced
    • 0 station
    • No dilation (can fit a pinky)
    • Cervix moved posterior to anterior (only difference since last week)
    • Doc feels baby's head 
    I can tell my cervix is just going to be a hard ass.
    Anthony Javier will be here soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • The nurse practitioner that I saw yesterday (the one I've seen 3 times and EACH time she totally upsets me and usually ends up in tears in the car...her bedside manner sucks) said no progress...but the way she was checking me hurt SO ridiculously badly that I don't have much faith in what she was able to feel since I was wiggling and writhing around.  (Nope, not my first internal, the docs do it and all I need is a deep breath and I'm fine, she does it and I want to claw my way out the door...she sucks!)  So according to her I'm still 70% effaced and 1 1/2 cm dilated same as last week.  I put off the induction for as long as I can (she was ready to do it next Friday, but I pushed for the following Tuesday or Wednesday (since of course, they don't do them on the weekends and Monday was booked).  Just really want to go into labor on my own, not sure why.
  • I'm being induced on Tuesday...praying baby comes before then!

TTC #1 since 8/09, Dx MFI 4/10
    IUI #1: 6/10 = Cancelled, IUI #2: 7/10 = Cancelled, IVF #1: 9/10 = BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 6/14/11

TTC #2
    IVF #2 - Oct/Nov 2012: 11/5 - eSET - 7 Frosties - BFP
    Baby girl arrived - 7/17/13 

TTC #3
    FET #1 6/21/18

• No real progress this week - still fingertip dilated, long, but soft cervix. Baby has "maybe" dropped a little to Station -2 instead of being way up there, but obviously still a ways to go. Looks like I'll be here a while!
  • I'm not really sure about my progress this week since I didn't have an internal.  Last week I was 1cm dilated, 50% effaced, and -2 station.  I'm hoping with the irregular contractions I've been having that I've made some progress.  I'll have an internal on Monday and I'm also going to talk with my MW about stripping my membrane at my 39 week appointment.
  • Same as the last 5 weeks: fingertip dilated, 50% effaced.  Doc wants to do one final growth u/s Monday to rule out scheduled cesarean due to large size, re-check cervix and the plan is to induce Tuesday night.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Barely a fingertip dilated, 70% effaced. Same as the last 2 weeks. Depressing, b/c today is my due date. Induction set for Wed. night.
  • Slight progress at 40 1/7 week appt = 3 cm's dilated, 80% effaced, 0 station. Ultrasound looked good w/ estimated weight of 8lbs.

Prior stats:

36 weeks = 1 cm dilated. 50% effaced

37 weeks = 1 cm dilated.  50% effaced

38 weeks = 2 cm dilated. 75% effaced

39 weeks = 2.5 cm dilated. 75% effaced.

Induction set for Monday 6/13 if LO doesn't come on his own before then. 

• No dilation 60% effaced and 0 station.  Really wanting this baby girl to come on out already!  She's got NO room in there =(
  • Just got back from the doctor. I'm 4 cm dilated and 75% effaced and I'm so ready to have this baby! Doc said he wouldn't be surprised if I go into labor this weekend!  Keeping my fingers crossed!!
  • I am 4 cm dilated, the baby is aroun 7 1/2- 8 pounds, I just need to hang in there three more days!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • last week I was finger tip and 50%....yesterday I was 1cm and 80%...Doc said it was big progress...so we'll see!! 38 weeks tomorrow!
    image 36weeks in image 36ish weeks out Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MLF135MLF135 member
    2cm, 50% effaced, -2 station.  Being induced Tuesday night if he doesn't come on his own by then!
    BKP__Levi's One Year_0032_CDBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • well, yesterday I started feeling contractions for the first time and having a lot of constant lower back pains. I called the doctor's office and was told to go to triage immediately. I was planning on waiting it out a little more at home but as soon as the lady advised us to go we went. Well, it was a waste!

I was hooked up for 20 on the monitor, the baby was doing great and my contractions were very irregular therefore the nurse came and told us the doctor wanted us to walk for an hour and come back to be checked. Still the same my contractions were irregular and even weaker than before. So as of yesterday, I am 2-3cm dilated and soft cervix...more waiting

• lynn97lynn97 member
    Dilated to a little over 2, 0% effaced. Very soft cervix.  Baby still hasn't dropped but seems to be slowly moving downward. Doc commented that she thought I'd efface pretty quickly once baby drops b/c of how soft my cervix is.
  • romilromil member

at yesterday's appointment: 1.5cm & 80% effaced

Induction scheduled for next Thursday, June 16th (at 39 weeks due to GD)

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"