2nd Trimester

Ladies due in Mid-November - a few questions

Hello!  I am due Nov. 17th with our 3rd..yikes!  So I just wanted to know:

1. How is everyone doing?
  2. Have you popped yet?
  3. What number child is this for you?
  4. Do you know what you're having?
  5. Anyone looking to go natural?

My answers are: I am doing fine and am down over 10lbs (this is what normally happens to me and then I gain ALL back and then some).  I dont think I have popped yet.  This is #3 for us.  No clue what we are having.  I want a boy, DH wants another girl!  I went natural twice before so why not again. 

Thanks ladies!

Re: Ladies due in Mid-November - a few questions

• imagePSUBean22:
    1.  How is everyone doing? Very well, haven't been sick at all.
    2. Have you popped yet? Nope...I can still wear my regular clothes as well.  I have a small bump, but it looks like I ate a lot instead of being pregnant.
    3. What number child is this for you? Numero 1!
    4. Do you know what you're having? Find out Monday!!
    5. Anyone looking to go natural? I hope too

PS I'm due Nov 10...more beginning...but still wanted to reply :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    1. How is everyone doing? Tired, but good.
    2. Have you popped yet?  I have a tiny bump, but unfortunately most strangers would probably assume it's just baby weight left over from DD still.
    3. What number child is this for you? 3rd
    4. Do you know what you're having? No, we found out with DS and DD, but now we are all set for either, so we decided to wait and see what that experience is like.
    5. Anyone looking to go natural?  After a bad episiotomy with DS, no way. :)  But I think ladies who are brave enough to do it rock!
    imageimageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • image3u3:
    1. How is everyone doing? Tired, but that might just be from chasing a toddler around all day.
    2. Have you popped yet?  I'd say my friends can tell, but it's not TOTALLY obvious to everyone yet.  People are still afraid to ask if they don't know for sure :)
    3. What number child is this for you? 2nd
    4. Do you know what you're having? No, we're team green again!
    5. Anyone looking to go natural?  I'm looking for an all-natural VBAC.  I went without drugs for 44ish hours for DS's birth (4 hours later I was rushed to C/S, so it was a good thing I did the epi at the time or I would have been out cold for the surgery), so I figure I can do it again.  After 44 hours, and hearing I was only four centimeters I caved and got the epi... which I don't regret because I knew it was the right choice at the time.  I just think if things go better this time, I know I can do it without the drugs. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 2-Step2-Step member

I'm due Nov 15th.

1. How is everyone doing? Great now that morning sickness is gone and my energy is back!
    2. Have you popped yet? I think I have and so does DH, but I still don't fit into my maternity clothes from last time and in most of my looser clothes you can't totally tell if it's a bump or a beer belly. My normal size pants are all too tight so I'm in the inbetween stage still.
    3. What number child is this for you? This is #2
    4. Do you know what you're having? Not yet, we find out a week from Sat.
    5. Anyone looking to go natural? Nope, it will be a repeat c-section for me. DS was a complicated labor that ended in c-section and we have a history of this issue in my family so I have decided along with my doctor to do a scheduled c-section.
  • imagePSUBean22:

1. How is everyone doing?
    2. Have you popped yet?
    3. What number child is this for you?
    4. Do you know what you're having?
    5. Anyone looking to go natural?

My answers are: I am doing fine and am down over 10lbs (this is what normally happens to me and then I gain ALL back and then some).  I dont think I have popped yet.  This is #3 for us.  No clue what we are having.  I want a boy, DH wants another girl!  I went natural twice before so why not again. 

Thanks ladies!

1)  ok, I think I'm gettting strep.  boo!! Crying

2) yep, I've popped.

3) This is #3. 

4) I don't know what we're having. The ultra sound is June 30th.  I want it to be a surprise, but my DH wants to know. 

5) And no way am I going natural.  I don't take pain.  But Congrats to you for doing it twice!!  that's just not my thing. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    1. How is everyone doing? Much better than I was in first tri LOL
    2. Have you popped yet?  I'm huge!
    3. What number child is this for you?  #1
    4. Do you know what you're having?   We find out on Wednesday
    5. Anyone looking to go natural? If I can...

I am due November 14th!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. Doing good - so far so good. Due November 12th, gained 2 lbs.

2. Haven't popped yet:(

3. First Child

4. Find out June 21st and can't wait! Would like a boy but will love whatever we are blessed with:)

5. Haven't decided - think it will be a game time decision.

DS #1 Jimmer Jack Born 11/7/11

MC #1 - 4/16/14 - 5 weeks 1 day

MC #2  - 5/23/14 - 5 weeks 2 days

MC #3 - 7/29/14 - 5 weeks 4 days

DS #2 Jordy William Born 5/28/15

#3 EDD 9/2/16

• imagePSUBean22:

1. How is everyone doing? Feeling great!
    2. Have you popped yet? Nope
    3. What number child is this for you? 3
    4. Do you know what you're having?  14 week ultrasound said girl but we are waiting until they can confirm it on the 29th.
    5. Anyone looking to go natural?Nope. RCS
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • adri77adri77 member
    1. How is everyone doing? Great!!  I feel sooo good, I'm considering myself lucky!
    2. Have you popped yet?  Yes, I popped at 13 weeks
    3. What number child is this for you?  Luck #3
    4. Do you know what you're having?  No U/S is next week but I don't think we are going to find out
    5. Anyone looking to go natural?  Heeeeck no....did it with a FAILED epi when I was induced with #1.  I NEVER have a need to feel that amount of pain again :)  GL to those of you that do!
  • 1. was good till i got this cold so hard to breathe

2.yes my cloths doesnt fit ;(

3. 2

4. yup we find out july7 had to push back my appointment due to vacation

5. nope i need meds cant handle the pain

1. How is everyone doing?  I'm doing well.  Due 11/23. 
    2. Have you popped yet?  Unfortunately yes.  Been in maternity for several weeks now.  Look more pregnant than I did at 21w with my second.
    3. What number child is this for you?  Baby #3 for us.
    4. Do you know what you're having?  Not yet, find out 7/1!
    5. Anyone looking to go natural?  Done the natural thing two times before and very excited to do it again.
    Mama to Lucy (7/06), Lexi (5/09), and Max (11/11) M/C 12/17/10
  • How is everyone doing? Still really tired, down to MS once a week.Have you popped yet? I have been steadily growing, don't think I've popped but I am showingWhat number child is this for you? 1stDo you know what you're having? Not yet, have to wait til 20 weeks. July 1 ultrasound.Anyone looking to go natural? I want to go natural in a hospital. No epi, no drugs.

• How is everyone doing? I'm doing pretty good....just VERY hot.Have you popped yet? Yup. I popped maybe about two weeks ago. Been in maternity clothes (or at least maternity pants) since 13 weeks. I was really really bloated. What number child is this for you? #1Do you know what you're having? Octopus or Puppy. (Team green!) Anyone looking to go natural? Nooooooo. I would like some pain medication, please. 
  • Hi there!  I'm due 11/23...

1. How is everyone doing? Worried sick... haven't had a positive doctors visit yet!
    2. Have you popped yet? A little.  I have a noticable baby bump, but it is still small
    3. What number child is this for you? this is my first... and maybe my only
    4. Do you know what you're having? Not yet.  Hoping for a boy, but have a feeling we are getting a girl
    5. Anyone looking to go natural? I plan on going natural only until I am eligible for an epi! lol

Our baby boy,Logan, was born still at 19w3d on 7/1/2011
    Our 2nd baby boy, Mason, was born still at 20w3d on 1/31/2012

After a much needed sanity break... we are praying for our rainbows

((BFP 7/29/13))  ((EDD 4/12/14))  It's BOY/GIRL twins!!!

• Hi Nov ladies! I'm due 11/25

1. How is everyone doing? Pretty well, battling that pregnancy stuffy nose and headaches this week!
    2. Have you popped yet? I'm wearing maternity pants for the first time today....man, these things are awesome. I don't think I've popped, but I defintiely have a round belly.
    3. What number child is this for you? 1st!
    4. Do you know what you're having? Boy! I had an elective ultrasound right at 14 weeks...the earliest any place would take me. I couldn't wait to know!
    5. Anyone looking to go natural? H-E-double hockey sticks NO! I am a wussy, please bring on the pain meds. I want to enjoy this experience as much as possible so that's why I'm going for the epi (but the pain of the epi scares me too, lol!).
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 37 DH: 38 
    BFP #1 3/17/11 - DS born 12/4/11
    TFAS Dec 2013
    BFP #2 - 3/23/14 - CP 3/26/14
    BFP #3 - 8/20/14 - Natural Miscarriage 9/22/14
    BFP #4 - 1/28/15 - DS2 born 10/13/15
    Surprise BFP# 5 - 9/2/16 - Due 5/13/17

• How is everyone doing?
    Great! Other than pre-existing back pain, I've had an easy time, esp no morning sickness. Have you popped yet? Getting there. By bedtime I look popped, not so much in the morning. What number child is this for you? 1 Do you know what you're having? Nope, team green. Anyone looking to go natural? Au naturelle is our plan. 
    1. How is everyone doing? Great, never had any MS, just exhausted all the time.
    2. Have you popped yet?  Nope not yet :/ i have a little bump but thats about it
    3. What number child is this for you?  First baby
    4. Do you know what you're having?  We are having a BOY
    5. Anyone looking to go natural?  Nope i plan on having the epi if i can =)

We are due November 20th

• imagePSUBean22:
    1. How is everyone doing? Wonderful! I feel better pregnant than I did not pregnant!
    2. Have you popped yet? Yes.. of course those that knew have been able to tell for a while but today a stranger asked if it was my first.
    3. What number child is this for you? This is our second pregnancy but our first take home baby (knock on wood)
    4. Do you know what you're having? Nope, we are team green.
    5. Anyone looking to go natural? Probably not.  I would love to but I have the lowest pain tolerance in the world.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How is everyone doing? Pretty good. M/S has subsided mostly, but I'm starting to get some heartburn. And, while I still worry all the time, it's not as bad as it was during the first tri.Have you popped yet? Don't think so, but my mid-section is def rounder, and I think that I can tell that it's getting bigger, but no one else can. And, I still haven't gained any weight, so I'm still in my regular pants. I can't wait to have a noticeable bump!What number child is this for you? Numero Uno!!Do you know what you're having? Not yet. We find out a week from Saturday, and I'm SO excited!Anyone looking to go natural? Nope. I have no desire to go through that much pain. I guess if I got into it, and I was handling it OK, I would be willing to try. But, too much pain = drugs.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Photobucket
    Caleb Jonathan
    Born November 30, 2011

The Winking of an Eye
    A blog about the mommyhood, wifehood and lifehood of a misplaced Minnesotan in SoCal
  • Hi, I'm due November 18!

1. How is everyone doing? I'm feeling pretty good now, excited to start my registry and getting a little tummy.
    2. Have you popped yet? No, I lost a few pounds at first and finally gained them back.  I have a little tummy but kind of look like I'm just packing it on. 
    3. What number child is this for you? This is our first.
    4. Do you know what you're having? Not yet, we have our ultrasound in 3 weeks but haven't decided if we want to know.
    5. Anyone looking to go natural? Yes, this is the goal but will go with the flow.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Hi there! Our little bouncing bean is due on November 13th.How is everyone doing? I'm feeling awesome - sometimes I worry that I feel TOO good.  Besides being quite tired during the first tri and my newly exploded bra size I hardly feel pregnant.Have you popped yet? Yes and no - My friends, close coworkers and husband can definitely tell but then again they "know". I keep waiting for the random stranger to ask me when I'm due - that will be THE moment that I know I don't just look like I've been downing too many cheeseburgers and Coronas. What number child is this for you? Number one!Do you know what you're having? Not yet - we should find out (*fingers cross*) on Monday though - woohoo!Anyone looking to go natural? I really haven't made up my mind yet. I have two sisters and friends who are split into "pro/anti" parties (based on what they chose to do) - so far I'm not turning away from either at the moment - I guess I'm still just trying to figure out how I feel.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagePSUBean22:

1. How is everyone doing? Doing well....no more nausea or fatigue.  Appetite is back.  Have had some bouts of illness (strep last week) but overall ok.
    2. Have you popped yet? Nope
    3. What number child is this for you?  #2
    4. Do you know what you're having?  Will find out on anatomy u/s on 6/30
    5. Anyone looking to go natural?  No will have a repeat csection.

I am due November 17th as well!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    1. How is everyone doing? I am doing ok. Hard to sleep.
    2. Have you popped yet? I am not big at all, and my stomach is barely showing
    3. What number child is this for you? #1
    4. Do you know what you're having? I will find out Tuesday. Hubby and I both want a girl. But, if we have a boy, that's fine too.
    5. Anyone looking to go natural? I think I want to see what it's like first. Since this is my first baby, I don't know what I want to do yet. I don't like needles AT ALL.
  •                   Due Date: Nov. 21st!
    1. How is everyone doing? Great finally, after a long first tri, I was sick almost the whole time!
    2. Have you popped yet? Some days it sticks out more than others but overall I would say yes. But I lost ten pounds the first couple of months so I am still gaining back to my original weight.
    3. What number child is this for you? This is my second :)
    4. Do you know what you're having? Not yet, find out June 23!!!
    5. Anyone looking to go natural? No way!! I don't have much of a tolerance for pain...
  • How is everyone doing? I didn't have any M/S but I am an emotional wreck and I hate being pregnant.Have you popped yet? yes, I think a bit early but i look pregnantWhat number child is this for you? one and DONEDo you know what you're having? will find out June 28Anyone looking to go natural? NO!!!!!!!I'm due Nov 26
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagePSUBean22:

1. How is everyone doing?  I'm surviving.  But I hate being pregnant.  Tired of feeling like crap, and we had a big scare this time.  Glad it's my last.
    2. Have you popped yet?  Yup.  Weeks ago.
    3. What number child is this for you?  2nd.
    4. Do you know what you're having?  Girl.
    5. Anyone looking to go natural?  Went natural the 1st time.  It was waaaay overrated.  I'm planning on requesting a c-section this time, as I was left with a prolapsed bladder & rectum after DD and have no desire to spend the rest of my life in diapers at the age of 33 :(

Thanks ladies!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagetrishinbanff:
    How is everyone doing? I didn't have any M/S but I am an emotional wreck and I hate being pregnant. Have you popped yet? yes, I think a bit early but i look pregnant What number child is this for you? one and DONE Do you know what you're having? will find out June 28 Anyone looking to go natural? NO!!!!!!! I'm due Nov 26

Glad I'm not the only one who hates being pregnant!  I love my daughter more than anything in the WORLD, but getting there was horrible.  We're having LO #2 in November, and that's it!  People look at me like I'm evil when I even hint at the fact that pregnancy isn't magical and wonderful! :(

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagekatie0919:

Hi Nov ladies! I'm due 11/25

1. How is everyone doing? Pretty well, battling that pregnancy stuffy nose and headaches this week!
    2. Have you popped yet? I'm wearing maternity pants for the first time today....man, these things are awesome. I don't think I've popped, but I defintiely have a round belly.
    3. What number child is this for you? 1st!
    4. Do you know what you're having? Boy! I had an elective ultrasound right at 14 weeks...the earliest any place would take me. I couldn't wait to know!
    5. Anyone looking to go natural? H-E-double hockey sticks NO! I am a wussy, please bring on the pain meds. I want to enjoy this experience as much as possible so that's why I'm going for the epi (but the pain of the epi scares me too, lol!).

I haven't popped, but my belly is round. I have yoga pants and they are awsome... I think Im too small right now for maternity. How small do they run?? The pain of the epidural scares me also lol...Im scared but excited at the same time about the birth. Plus Im 16 weeks and I found a place that would take me and Im stoked!! lol Im going today to find out what Im having! Congrats on your boy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"