April 2011 Moms

Eating and Pooping at the same time

Is anyone elses LO unable to coordinate that? My LO spits up like crazy, chokes, sneezes, fusses, you name it. Then I hear an ass-plosion and know why he is so uncoordinated.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Eating and Pooping at the same time

• She eats and poops at the same time and then gets furious when I stop feeding her to change her.  I just wonder how she can continue to eat while being so stinky!!  Phew!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Peanut was getting mad the other day because I kept trying to feed her while she was trying to poop.. it was so funny!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebobalina77:
    Peanut was getting mad the other day because I kept trying to feed her while she was trying to poop.. it was so funny!

same here

I know when he's about to poop becuase he'll stop chugging and concentrate... then grunt and explode!

• imageLynsiBHM:

imagebobalina77:
    Peanut was getting mad the other day because I kept trying to feed her while she was trying to poop.. it was so funny!

same here

I know when he's about to poop becuase he'll stop chugging and concentrate... then grunt and explode!

This, and her poop faces crack me up. My favorite is what I call "The Elvis". Her little lip curls up and twitches before she explodes lol!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• My LO has only pooped while eating LOL she just stops drinking, sticks her tongue out, turns bright red and pushes lol
  • I was just talking to DH about this.  LO poops right when I start feeding him and then I have to sit and smell it for the rest of the session.  Not worth it to stop him to change it.
  • My LO eats and then starts to get really fussy! Eventually I hear the loudest wet fart and he goes back to eating for a few mins. I learned to not change him right away. Once there is one farty poop there is a whole family of farty poops to follow.
  • imageTyrinM03:
    My LO has only pooped while eating LOL she just stops drinking, sticks her tongue out, turns bright red and pushes lol

Basically this. She only poops once a day, but it's always during a bottle. And her face gets SO RED, I don't think she can breathe. Scares the crap out of me. But she's always fine. lol. 

Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Baby #4; 7/7/2018
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"