Babies: 3 - 6 Months

How much weight do you have left to lose? Groan.....

I'll go first..I am three months PP and I still have 30 left to lose...40 and I'd be thrilled but I'm a realist. I'm just bummed going into summer to have this extra flab.

Re: How much weight do you have left to lose? Groan.....

• Exactly the same as you. I'm ebf and its not helping a damn bit. its so overwhelming and depressing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm almost 10 lb below my pre-preg weight, but I'd still like to lose at least another 30 that I gained in nursing school and TTC. We're going to a wedding in Spain this fall, so wearing a hot dress is my motivation!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm back to my pre-preg weight but I need to finish getting my abs pulled back in
  • I'm also back to my pre pg weight, but I was overweight before and would like to drop another 10-20 lbs if possible.
  • Same as you.  I work so much though that dieting and working out are in the back of my mind.  Baby and work, that's all I do.  Why can't it just come off on its own?!?!!?
  • I wasn?t super skinny or a lot overweight before I got pregnant.

I gained 40 lbs and lost 30lbs in the first week. I still have about 8lbs to go until I have my pre-pregnancy weight but I?d like to drop 15 or so

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • 18 to go but 3 weeks ago it was 23 so progress is being made!
  • I'm 3 months pp and have lost 28 lbs. I want to lose another 22 though losing 32 would be awesomesauce!
  • I'd like to lose about 5-8 more.  I'm kind of stuck right now.  I'm hoping that when I wean DS, that'll take off a few more.  I have to say, I EBF with my 2nd DS and it has really helped take off weight.  With my first DS, he was FF and when he was 6 months old, I had only lost 15 lbs.  When my 2nd DS was only 6 WEEKS old, I had already lost over 20.  But apparently, BF doesn't help for everyone.  I go for at least one, sometimes 2 walks a day.  I think that's helped.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i gained 40 and have only lost 20 4months pp. Id like to lose another 40

• I am five months pp and have lost forty, and have 13 to go...
  • SheasSheas member

I am almost 3 months PP and I still would like to lose 40Lbs, but I would totally be happy with 50 but I know that is very unrealistic for a while.

I am ready to get my body back... I don't even look close to the same person I did before I got pregnant.

• Linz-ELinz-E member
    Ugh, I hear ya. Im 5 months pp and still hanging on to 15-17 extra pounds. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • I'm 20 down, 20 to go but would like to lose 40. I went back to work at 4 weeks (part time) and am BF. It's so hard & I'm dreading this summer. I have nothing to wear and  look like whale!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image image image
  • I was lucky & lost the baby weight within a few days, but I had GD & was overweight to begin with so I only gained 15 lbs. I've plateaued and have been fluctuating between 17-21 lbs below my pre-preg weight and still have a floppy baby bump. I'd like to lose another 20 but for now I'm working on getting my supply back up, after that I'm thinking of joining WW to make more progress.
    Married since 09.06.08
    2012 Book Challenge: 20 of 50
    Sophia Leigh has arrived! 02.09.11
  • RHitchRHitch member

Gained: 58 lbs

Lost: 29 lbs

Total left to lose: 29 lbs

* I was fairly small when I got pregnant the second time, so if I lose 15 lbs - 20 lbs I would be happy with that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I stepped on my WiiFit yesterday. I weighed one pound more than the last time I played (529 days ago). I didn't gain much during my high risk pregnancy, but I still have a lot to lose. My body may way the same, but it's very different in shape. 

I started working out and eating right a few weeks ago and I am seeing progress. 

• I'm 5 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, but I was overweight to begin with. I'd like to lose 15-20 more lbs, maybe more than that. I haven't worn a size below 12 in forever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I was back at pre-pregnancy weight for about 3 days but now I am 5 lbs above it.  Need to lose those 5 plus at least another 30. :(  But the scale will not budge and stay down.
  • 7lbs and it seems like it's staying for good :0(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"