September 2011 Moms

Teen Mom... wow

I can't believe I'm excited about the next season of Teen Mom... I just read that the entire cast from the first season (Maci, Amber, Farrah etc) are all returning...  I can't stand Amber but I kinda love Maci...  Starts July 5th.

PS: Judging by the trailer, Amber hasn't changed much... Shocker, I know...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teen Mom... wow

• I love that show! And I think its cool that the originals are returning since I liked them the most.....off to find the trailer lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ooh yay! I love this show too!
  • Loading the player...
  • I too will say that this is a guilty pleasure of mine. Embarrassed Excited!
  • OMG I cannot wait.  I can't believe how big their kids are getting either.  I guess they're all probably at least 2 at this point, right?

Trailer for anyone who is interested.

bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • OMG I have goosebumps!! I can't wait! And I think the only one I really like is Maci, I want to back hand Farrah a lot and Caitlyn too.

• I love that show! I was pregnant with DS when they were on 16 and pregnant, so it's been kinda neat to watch them grow along with DS and see the things there doing. I love Maci and lil Bentley reminds me of my DS. I saw the trailer for the first time the other night and I got so excited!! DH was oh so thrilled ;) 
  • Oh good, I am excited about this!

<a href=
  • Oh yay was wondering about the original girls! They always had more drama in my opinion as well. Ill have to tell DH we don't have a Dvr anymore so he doesn't watch them with me as its on late these days but.ill fill him in ;)
  • so exciting! I love Bentley in the trailer " you want me to pee on you"...."Ya" LOL So fricken cute!!
  • Oh that's so cool! I hoped they would bring them back again so we could see what they have been up to!
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"