April 2011 Moms
Options

Update on my life.

So I feel like I have to update before I can continue posting and commenting on everyone's things.

it's been a long few days. But I've decided I'm not going anywhere, at least not now. Me and H are going to do some counseling and get into our issues for real. There's alot of, stuff, on our plates and between us and I think it's time we throw everything on the table, work through it, and see where we stand on the other side.

I'm probably being blind by saying this, but I honestly think it's going to be okay. The love is legit, always. And everything else is just that, everything else. I think once we talk about how we feel about our issues and past and work towards our future.

I appreciate all the support and advice I've received on this board. I know alot of people probably think my choice is the wrong choice, I totally get that. And honestly, I appreciate it. I appreciate all the views and opinions because it helps me work through how I really feel about everything and shows me the view from the outside.

I know there's some other ladies working through issues in their relationships, not like mine, but issues none-the-less. I hope everything works out for all of us, either with our husbands or not. I just hope we all end up happy and where we should be. 

Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
Baby #4; 7/7/2018

Re: Update on my life.

• Options
    Thanks for the update... I really do hope you are able to work things out!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks for the update.  You sound like you're more at peace now, so that's good.  I believe in love too. 

I understand what you mean, sometimes I'm not sure how I feel about something until someone says the opposite of what I don't realize yet I feel, and I feel compelled to argue with them (gosh, if that made any sense at all...).  GL with the counseling, and FWIW, I don't think any explanation is owed here.  :)

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So happy you got DH to agree to counseling!! I hope he sees it through with you.
    Hugs to you. I know I've come under fire when I complain about the shitty things my DH does. I, too, have always appreciated the shoulder to lean on and advice of all the wonderful women on here. I totally understand your reasoning for not leaving DH. You are a smart, strong woman. If you ever need to talk pm me here or on FB. Hugs to you and GL!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

• Options
    I've been thinking about how you have been doing. Im so.glad he agreed to counseling. I really hope it works out for you two and am glad that you are comfortable with what you are doing. You are the only one who can make the right decisions for yourself and know what's right for you. I wish you both much luck in getting things worked out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Having been in a similiar position as yours with my ex, I will just say that you are putting yourself in a position for the heartbreak of a lifetime...but I know that when you are in it, nothing anyone says can make you see that until you are ready. Counseling is a good idea and it is good that he's willing to go--
  • Options

Thanks for the update - I've been thinking about you.

Although I personally don't have it in me to make the same decision as you did, I commend your ability to see through the crap and try to work it out with the man you love. The best decision is the one you make independently and the one you feel is best for you and your family. I hope everything works out for you guys.

• Options

Thank you ladies. :) I know it's going to be a long road, and I don't know where it's going to end up, honestly. But for now, I'm willing to try it. And I'm okay knowing that I don't know if it's going to be good or bad on the other side of all this. IDK if we'll live happily ever after or be divorced in a year. But I am at peace knowing that we're going to go, try, and see what happens.

Thanks again. I really appreciate you all.  

Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Baby #4; 7/7/2018
  • Options
    I'm sending you a PM. It's a link to read. Maybe it will help. Hugs and good luck!
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!

• Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
    It's great about going to counseling.  Life is hard and we have to make choices that work best for us.    HUGS!!
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the update :o) you've been in my thoughts. I hope everything works out ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"