September 2011 Moms

TMI Tuesday and September girls...

As if this group needed any more proof as to how awesome we are. Seriously,the comfort level that we have with each other is pretty groovy.

I have lurked on the other month boards and I am really thankful that I am due in Sept. Even though my doc says that I am likely going to have the baby early because of sizing, I refuse to switch to August, yech.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TMI Tuesday and September girls...

• I completely agree, we are so comfortable with each other! I mention things here and there to DH that we talk about and he is always amazed that I am online talking to "strangers" about all this stuff.

He just doesn't get it, I mean we all pretty much have been involved in each others lives since the very beginning of this pregnancy. I'm sure you ladies know more about what is going on with me every day than a lot of my IRL friends!

~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I agree with you 100 % and even if i do have him early, i refuse to switch! I love all the September ladies!
  • Loading the player...
  • So.. I haven't had time to post today, but I just KNEW that TMI Tuesday would go over well! You girls cracked me up, it's good to know we aren't alone with all this gross sh!t going on. It sure isn't all pregnancy glow and rainbows, huh?

• imageveronicafvr:

I completely agree, we are so comfortable with each other! I mention things here and there to DH that we talk about and he is always amazed that I am online talking to "strangers" about all this stuff.

He just doesn't get it, I mean we all pretty much have been involved in each others lives since the very beginning of this pregnancy. I'm sure you ladies know more about what is going on with me every day than a lot of my IRL friends!

This. I heart you girls :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i was lurking in August 2011 a few days ago and there was a post about not doing the gift exchange they had because they either didn't trust people enough to get a gift in return or they didn't want their info shared online.....There were several women who totally agreed with feeling this way.  I didn't even think twice when it came to our board....

• imagemollybloom:

As if this group needed any more proof as to how awesome we are. Seriously,the comfort level that we have with each other is pretty groovy.

I have lurked on the other month boards and I am really thankful that I am due in Sept. Even though my doc says that I am likely going to have the baby early because of sizing, I refuse to switch to August, yech.

I also am due in sept but may have her early which would be aug. But I love this board. So glad im not the only one who isn't going to switch to aug if LO comes early.

BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I agree completely - the comfort level that we have with each other is amazing. And TMI Tuesday proves that :) I'm glad that TMI Tuesday was such a hit!
  • imagetblauvelt:
    imageveronicafvr:

I completely agree, we are so comfortable with each other! I mention things here and there to DH that we talk about and he is always amazed that I am online talking to "strangers" about all this stuff.

This. I heart you girls :)

Agree 100%. It's like HOME here ;)

• I agree! I like all you gals, plus there are a few from when I was pregnant with DS too so thats fun. I am due Sep 4th but will have a c/s Aug 30th but I am sticking with you ladies :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"