Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Bottle weaning poll

I read on here a long time ago that if LO never held their own bottle, they weren't as attached to it and weaning to a sippy would be easy.  It was totally true for my DS and I'm wondering if it was for others.
[Poll]
Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

Re: Bottle weaning poll

• Weaning from the bottle was easy?the breast is a different story

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS tried to hold his bottle pretty much since he was born and kept trying until he was strong enough to actually hold it on his own.  He pretty much weaned himself from the bottle around 11 months, which was a relief for me!  I was dreading trying to wean him from it.  I'm still afraid to wean the paci.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • What weaning?  *sigh*
  • lbi21lbi21 member
    DD just loves her bottle ( and the paciifer too)  I am trying to get her to use a sippy during the day and a bottle just before her nap and at bedtime.  So far, it just depends on her mood.  
  • imagelbi21:
    DD just loves her bottle ( and the paciifer too)  I am trying to get her to use a sippy during the day and a bottle just before her nap and at bedtime.  So far, it just depends on her mood.  
    this exactly!
  • I thought it would be harder, well it was harder for me.

Literally it was only 3 days..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSeaStar430:
    What weaning?  *sigh*

this. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • weaning from bottle for anything but milk was easy but he refuses milk in a sippy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"