South Carolina Babies

Pediatrician's in Mauldin/Simpsonville/Greenville

Hello everyone. My family and I moving to the area soon (my S/O has actually already moved there for work). We have a soon to be 7 year old and and 5 month old. I've been doing some research on doctors in the area. Does anyone have experience with Dr. Justin Moll? Any thing that you could tell me about him and his practice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Pediatrician's in Mauldin/Simpsonville/Greenville

• I take my DD to Parkside Pediatrics and really like it.  We haven't seen Dr. Moll before, but I do have a friend who does and she really likes him.  I've only heard good things about every doctor at the practice.  The staff is also really nice. 

Welcome to Greenville!  We've only been here for 9 months now, but it already feels like home.  It's a great place to raise a family.  :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My kids go to the Children's Clinic in Greenville. We love it. They always get you in quickly if the kids are sick (same day usually). The wait in the lobby can be long, but you get the same courtesy when you're with the doctor. They do not rush and spend plenty of time with you. My hubby was a Pediatrician before he went into Anesthesia and he thinks they're great! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I take my daughter to The Childrens Clinic as well.  We go to the Simpsonville office and see Dr. Earle.  I have friends that see some of the other doctors.  We've been pleased so far.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"