Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

NBR: Do you have a Roomba? Do you love it?

Reviews? I'm thinking of buying one.
Visit My Blog!

Re: NBR: Do you have a Roomba? Do you love it?

• I have one and never use it. I have hardwoods with carpet and a dog. My mom bought the Roomba for me and didn't get the pet hair one and I really need the pet hair one I think. 

My aunt loves hers and my mom loves hers. Neither of them have a pet.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love it and my scooba too!
    siggy should be here!
  • Loading the player...
  • LOVE IT!!! Cleans great we do use it frequently. I brought at best buy do get the insurance if anythings happens you get a new one of the same and if not in stock an upgrade :) No questions asked. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have it. It makes the carpet LOOK clean, but I still use my Dyson to get the deep clean suction. It's basically a nice sweeper IMO. Plus sometimes my almost 2 DD loves it and on a bad day she hates it and screams when it starts to clean.

• I just bought one off Woot.com yesterday....it was 160.00 I think....and sells on amazon.com for a lot more.  I have 2 cats and I am really hoping it helps cut down on the pet hair....I'm hoping you hear some reviews that are good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We have it but our dog doesn't like it so we never use it.  The dirt container is way too small for us.
  • My parents have one and my mom loves it.  She runs it most mornings while she's getting ready for work and such.  She has hard wood and tile with a bunch of rugs and the thing does fine.  It isn't perfect but it gets up a lot so that she isn't sweeping every day.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I hated mine.  It got stuck on *everything*.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"