Baby Names

Unique name wondering what yall think

My husband picked the name Zayley for a girl ... like Haley but different. What do you all think of it?

Re: Unique name wondering what yall think

• I think mud.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Doesn't look unique, it looks like what everyone that wants to be unique does.  Boring.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • EXL311EXL311 member
    I don't like it. 
    Dee Dee DS Elijah Xin 3/11/05 DD Evangeline Mei 8/24/06
  • Boo for this one
  • Nope, nope, nope.

If you want something unique, don't make it rhyme with something that isn't unique. It doesn't really sound creative, it just sounds like a knock-off of something more popular.

If you want something that's really unique, pick something that's unusual, but still established.

• imageSpruceGrouse:
    Doesn't look unique, it looks like what everyone that wants to be unique does.  Boring.

This..

After 15 months of TTC w/ PCOS & MFI, suprise BFP 4/28/12!
    EDD 1/5/13
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageRazz08:
    I think mud.

Yeah.  The fact that it is post #1 makes it alittle suspicious!

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• imageCissi64:

imageRazz08:
    I think mud.

Agreed. Fishy first post. And what's the point of messing with the BN board? For Nevaeh's sake, is nothing sacred?

• imagemoxie9:
    imageCissi64:

imageRazz08:
    I think mud.

Agreed. Fishy first post. And what's the point of messing with the BN board? For Nevaeh's sake, is nothing sacred?

Snort.

BFP #1 10/6/11 | EDD 6/15/12 | MMC 11/7/11 @ 8w3d | D&C 11/14/11

BFP #2 8/22/12 | EDD 5/5/13 | DS1 born 5/9/13

BFP #3 4/25/15 | EDD 1/7/16 | MMC 7/2/15 @ 13w1d | D&E 7/8/15

BFP #4 12/9/15 | EDD 8/22/16 | DS2 born 5/18/16 at 26w2d

Just keep swimming.
  • It reminds me of the name my husband wanted to consider...Zazie.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i can dig it.
    My Signature won't work! I am a proud mommy of two (1&3) and starting an adventure to help a family having a baby through surrogacy. ***My Surrogacy Blog*** http://www.themandyloo.blogspot.com
  • I actually taught a little girl named this. Her full name was Azalea (like the flower) but everyone called her Zayley.
  • Sounds like something that would be in a tongue twister...
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Not a big fan. Why not just stick with Hayley?
  • imagehayes3:
    I actually taught a little girl named this. Her full name was Azalea (like the flower) but everyone called her Zayley.

Yup, I know a little girl named this as well.  I actually think Azalea is a pretty name and Zayley makes a cute nickname.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"