1st Trimester

Anyone else going to have/or had 2 under 2?

DD will almost be 2 when Baby will be born. I'm so excited they will be close but I'm not excited about the sleepless nights ahead! LOL

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone else going to have/or had 2 under 2?

• Our #2 is due one week after LOs birthday. So depending of #2 is early or not we could just squeak into the 2 under 2 category.

I know what you mean about sleepless nights. 

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Yep.  :)  And I'm super excited because we went nearly a year TTC with DS so we were afraid we would have trouble again and my husband is no spring chicken at 41 already.  So this was a happy surprise. 
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Loading the player...
  • Me!!!! DD will be turning 1 in November LO #2 will be born end of January. Lmao, We are crazy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me! DD just turned one last month. She will be about 20 months when this one is born. I am both excited and terrified that they will be so close together. I am not really so worried about the sleep aspect of it since DD has STTN since she was 2 months old. Hopefully the new baby will develop great sleeping habits early on but I'm not really planning on it. I worry more about things like going out by myself and trying to keep up with a busy toddler while tending to a little baby. I have a feeling I will be staying home more.
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.

• I am too! DD will be 18 months when this LO is born and I can't wait :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yup, DS will be 17 months when this next bub is born. We're SO excited. Not too worried about the sleep, managed fine with DS, I just made sure to get the odd nap in during the day when I really needed it. Plus, new babies sleep soooo much I'm hoping it'll be an okay transition. I'm just planning on having lots of activities lined up for DS while I attend to the marathon NB BF sessions!
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • My daughter and this baby will only be 19 months apart. Should be interesting!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DD will be 20 mo. when this new LO is born. 
  • dd will be about 22 months when this one comes... 
    babies
  • My boys are 21 months apart. The first few months were pretty crazy but I love their age difference. It is so fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ours will be about 18 months apart!  I'm so excited because my brother and I are 20 months apart and we grew up playing together and we're really close now.  Just hoping #2 is as good a sleeper as DD is!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My boys are 19 months apart and Im not going to lie, at times it was very difficult. As they grow, they have become the best frenemies (lol) They always think of eachother and its amazing to watch them interact with one another. We just re-did one of our bedrooms so that they share a room now and they really enjoy sleeping together, its so cute. It obv wasnt that bad because DS2 and this baby will be 26 months apart :) I think there is something really special about having the kids close in age and we are excited that those sleepless nights are all compacted into a few years, which is a bonus Stick out tongue
  • imageLinds1224:
    My daughter and this baby will only be 19 months apart. Should be interesting!
    This!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My DD will be 19 months when this LO is born. I was scared about that earlier in the pregnancy, but now I'm excited... My dr told me, it'll be a little tough for a little while, but when they get a little older it'll be appreciated.
  • My twins will be 23 months when LO arrives, so I'll have 3 under 2 (for a little while anyway)!
  • My first 2 were 21 months apart.  It was busy, but they play really nice together and DD was young enough that she doesn't really remember being an only child so there's no resentment.  #2 and #3 will be almost 3 years apart.
    DD- 7/22/07 DS- 4/22/09 DS #2- 1/11/12
  • My oldest two are 13 months apart.  My oldest wasn't sleeping through the night yet.  It's tough, but it gets better!  They are best friends, but they do compete a lot!
  • this will be my 3rd set of 2u2 and i wouldnt have it any other way. 
    aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• me! My DS will be one at the end of this month and this LO is due in January, they will be 18 months apart. We're excited because we had trouble conceiving our son and this baby was a happy surprise, but we're definitely not looking forward to the sleepless nights again!
  • I'm excited about 2u2! DD and this LO will be 20 months apart.
  • Our babies will be 17 months apart...TOTALLY feel ya on sleepless nights!!
    Photobucket
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Breast-feeding, co-sleeping, Christian SAHM and wife.
    *HOPING FOR A VBAC!*
  • We are!!  DS will be right around 20 months when this LO arrives.  We are beyond excited about the timing!

My siblings were all 17-18 months apart, and I remember them all being babies.  Now they are so close.  We really wanted that for our kids too.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"