June 2011 Moms

37 weeks, what to wear?

I got called today to interview at one of the local elementary schools on Thursday. I will be 37w1d at that point and I do not have a suit/formal business wear that will fit.

I'm not looking to spend a ton of money on a one time outfit but I need something! What would you ladies recommend?

Also - Knowing that I have a job lined up for the fall would be amazing!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 37 weeks, what to wear?

• maybe some kind of maxi dress with a blazer over it?

• tesarytesary member
    Destination Maternity had some really cute black dresses and they were not expensive at all. Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Black never fails. A dress with a nice jacket/ pants with nice kinda formal shirt would work I would think 
  • I bought a pair of maternity black dress pants that I can pair with a lot of dressy tops I already have at home.  They only cost about $20-25.  Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i agree with pp.  you can throw a blazer over something even if it doesn't button.  so nice maternity dress pants with some sort of nice top, regular blazer unbuttoned over it. 
  • I think whatever you choose to wear should work for the most part. I'm sure that whoever you're interviewing with would understand. I would just try and find something that looks professional. Being a teacher I really struggled to always find something dressy and comfortable. I agree with pp that a nice black dress would work. I got a very cute one from Motherhood Maternity. Best of luck to you!! Keep us posted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"