January 2012 Moms

I'm going to be a b&$^@

... b/c my mood is horrible today and I don't mean to offend anybody but I'm so annoyed with pregnant women completely freaking out about every little thing such as:

"OMG I ate sushi 3 times the first 5 weeks of my pregnancy, is my baby ok?"

"I ate soft cheese before I knew I was pregnant, will my baby die"

"I got a rash from my lotion, is my baby OK, I'm freaking out!"

Come on, I know we are all afraid of a lot of things and you think you are cool until it happens to you and all of a sudden you worry about everything, but this is a little excessive in my opinion.

Anyway, again, i'm really sorry if I'm offending anybody right now, I don't mean to dismiss your worries but some obviously minor things are just silly and annoying to me today LOL. Flame away if you need to :P

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm going to be a b&$^@

• Thanks ladies, I definitely feel better now :)
  • I understand how you feel, and I AM one of those women. I am tired of worrying about everything. This pregnancy has been a whirlwind of emotions and I am so done with the worry. I have always had anxiety with my pregnancies and I am currently on zoloft to try and calm myself down...but I think with previous 3 m/c's and the fact that I have a higher rate of ectopic pregnancy...I freak out at every little thing.

I keep feeling this baby is it...I always felt from the beginning that I would deliver in Jan of next year....but when the food poisoning hit, then the low beta's and now the stupid pain...ugh!!

Sorry I post as much as I do about it...I know it is annoying and I am truly sorry. I will try not to freak out as much in the future :)

Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe it's just something about today? I'm definitely in the same mood, so no flames. Although, I do remember being panicky my first time, so I try not to let the posts get to me too much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lol, honey, relax :)

I know it's annoying.  But I'm sure we'll all ask those annoying questions and we know Dr. Google isn't always the best idea!  I get annoyed with them, too, but when I post them I want genuine answers.  Your best bet is just to not open a post if you think it will make you crazy :)  <<Hence why I try to stay away from the tri boards unless I'm super bored!>>  LOL

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageBeccabot4:

I understand how you feel, and I AM one of those women. I am tired of worrying about everything. This pregnancy has been a whirlwind of emotions and I am so done with the worry. I have always had anxiety with my pregnancies and I am currently on zoloft to try and calm myself down...but I think with previous 3 m/c's and the fact that I have a higher rate of ectopic pregnancy...I freak out at every little thing.

I keep feeling this baby is it...I always felt from the beginning that I would deliver in Jan of next year....but when the food poisoning hit, then the low beta's and now the stupid pain...ugh!!

Sorry I post as much as I do about it...I know it is annoying and I am truly sorry. I will try not to freak out as much in the future :)

I think we all understand the worry.  And if I was in your situation, I'm sure I'd be posting a LOT.  But you've had some serious reasons to be concerned.  That's different from the 15 new posts about eating soft cheese every day.  Like the OP said, all you need to do is scroll down and you'll see other people with the same question being told not to worry.  

I'd hate to think that women with justified concerns would worry about posting here.  

Good luck to you! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageanhg80:
    imageBeccabot4:

I understand how you feel, and I AM one of those women. I am tired of worrying about everything. This pregnancy has been a whirlwind of emotions and I am so done with the worry. I have always had anxiety with my pregnancies and I am currently on zoloft to try and calm myself down...but I think with previous 3 m/c's and the fact that I have a higher rate of ectopic pregnancy...I freak out at every little thing.

I think we all understand the worry.  And if I was in your situation, I'm sure I'd be posting a LOT.  But you've had some serious reasons to be concerned.  That's different from the 15 new posts about eating soft cheese every day.  Like the OP said, all you need to do is scroll down and you'll see other people with the same question being told not to worry.  

I'd hate to think that women with justified concerns would worry about posting here.  

Good luck to you! 

Exactly!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"