October 2011 Moms

Maybe TMI...

Last night I went to do my normal "trim up" down there and I couldn't see... Embarrassed I had to do it blind and I am sure it looks like I went at it with a weed wacker. haha. Are any of you ladies having trouble with this??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Maybe TMI...

• Hahaha. Don't have that problem here....I get waxed every 4 weeks!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married 2/24/2008

BFP #1 3/13/13, MMC 4/17/13, D&C 4/19/13

BFP #2 8/7/13, Beta at 4w6d = 3,796

• I have never been waxed... I am too CHICKEN!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I can still see everything, but I wax every 3 weeks...
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Totally feel your pain! lol I keep trying to peer around the sides of my belly or contort myself oddly in order to see. ::sigh::

It doesn't work...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have that problem. I have thougth about having DH do it but I am worried he might slice me apart down there. haha

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagechristinaramirez08:
    Hahaha. Don't have that problem here....I get waxed every 4 weeks!!!

I have never done that. Sorry If I am asking to much but I was thinking about doing it and I was wondering how long does it hurt for? Do you get ingrown hairs... my sister had it done once and couldnt walk for almost a day becuas the lady look off her skin OUCH! she also said that it was like she had razor burn... Any suggestions

• imageCandim1920:

I have that problem. I have thougth about having DH do it but I am worried he might slice me apart down there. haha

I am thinking about asking DH too. He would probably not mind... I hope. 

• It all depends on who you go to. I found a great girl who does a fantastic job. I have sensitive skin and she has some oil I put on after she is done. I barely ever get ingrown hairs. The skin will be sensitive for the rest of the day that I get waxed, but the next day Im good to go. It hurts when she does it obviously...but as soon as she's done and Im dressed there is no more pain. Just try to find someone who makes you comfortable and will work with your skin so you dont get irritated!

• Ha ha ha  sorry I am not laughing at you just memories

I actually remember getting a mirror with my son one that you can manuaver to see that area and not cut yourself. The day before I was induced I had my DH shave me it was actually awkward. 

I dont have that problem just yet but Im sure i will get there within a few weeks. 

• I have had this problem for almost 2 weeks. I have been so tempted to get waxed because even though DH would never tell me I know me having any sort of hair down there probably turns him off a little. I would just feel so awkward with some random Korean lady in my lady parts Indifferent lol
  • imagepag41989:
    I have had this problem for almost 2 weeks. I have been so tempted to get waxed because even though DH would never tell me I know me having any sort of hair down there probably turns him off a little. I would just feel so awkward with some random Korean lady in my lady parts Indifferent lol

This made me snort out loud at my desk. 

This brings me to my other question...

Do you guys get waxed or shave bare or do you just trim up neat and tidy?

• I am one of those people who can't see down there now so my husband takes care of it for me. Though I can't say if he does a great job or not since I have no clue.
  • imageSugarpea90:

imagepag41989:
    I have had this problem for almost 2 weeks. I have been so tempted to get waxed because even though DH would never tell me I know me having any sort of hair down there probably turns him off a little. I would just feel so awkward with some random Korean lady in my lady parts Indifferent lol

This made me snort out loud at my desk. 

This brings me to my other question...

SEE that was my next question. I was going to see if they do the bikini or the brazillin...

• imageSugarpea90:
    imageCandim1920:

I have that problem. I have thougth about having DH do it but I am worried he might slice me apart down there. haha

I am thinking about asking DH too. He would probably not mind... I hope. 

all I would have to worry about is if he would get distracted and want to have sex before we got done with business... Right now he seems like a complete horn ball

• imageSugarpea90:

I'm a "trim 'er up" sort of gal. I've waxed in the past, though not Brazilian. I never had a problem with waxing, but I haven't done it in quite a while. I know how much more sensitive my cha cha is now, I really can't imagine being waxed while pregnant!

Do you ladies who wax notice a big difference from before you were pregnant?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekatiesue55419:
    imageSugarpea90:

I'm a "trim 'er up" sort of gal. I've waxed in the past, though not Brazilian. I never had a problem with waxing, but I haven't done it in quite a while. I know how much more sensitive my cha cha is now, I really can't imagine being waxed while pregnant!

Do you ladies who wax notice a big difference from before you were pregnant?

I usually keep it neat and tidy... though I am sure that DH wouldn't mind if I went with a Brazilian! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"