August 2011 Moms
Options

Seriously annoyed (NBR)

UGH, I just need to vent.  So I live in Italy and didn't know where I should go to get a bikini wax.  I asked some other Americans in our military community here where to get waxing done and was referred to an American woman here who is apparently fabulous at all things aesthetic - hair, waxing, pedis and manis, etc.  So I sent her a message two Sundays ago and ask if she does bikini waxes and if so I'd like to set up an appointment for that week - either Tues. or Wed.  On Tuesday, she finally replies and says Wed. at 2 PM is great for her.  She also gives me her cell phone.  I continue to message her and attempt to call her all throughout Tues. and Wed. because I know she works out of her home and I needed to know where she lived so I could make the appointment.  Yeah, she never answered any of the messages and her cell kept going straight to voice mail.  

On Thursday (yep, the appointment has been missed at this point with no word from her), she finally responds to an email and says she's sorry that she didn't answer her phone, she is in Germany for vacation.  WTF?  Why did she schedule an appointment during her vacation time?  So I email her and ask, "Then why did you schedule my appointment for yesterday if you're not in the country?"  She responds that she thought I wanted to do the appointment on June 1.  Ummm, did she not see the part of my original email that said, "THIS Tues. or Wed?"  Because that should have clued her in that I was talking about May 25, not June 1.  But whatever.  I told her I could do June 1.  Then she messages me on Tues. saying she prefers Friday (tomorrow).  Okay, fine.  Friday will work.  And what's even better?  She's going to come to me.  Perfect, saves me some driving and is much easier because I won't have to worry about my son - he can just play with his toys while I'm getting waxed.

Oh, but wait there's more!  She JUST called me to say, "I've never done a bikini wax before and I have decided I'm just not comfortable doing one."  Seriously woman?  You've given me the runaround for 2 weeks when I asked you in the first place whether or not you did bikini waxes and just NOW, the night before the appointment that YOU have rescheduled 2 times you decide it is a problem?  I could have found some other person to do the waxing if she'd just been straight with me from the beginning - and it also could have been done before I went on vacation on May 26 and I wouldn't have had to be fuzzy for the last two weeks (sorry if that last part is TMI).  I'm seriously annoyed right now.  This is some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Seriously annoyed (NBR)

• Options
    I'd be pretty p*ssed too.  Do not mess with a fuzzy pregnant woman! :-P  I hope you are able to find someone else who really is fabulous and appreciates your business!
  • Options
    Wow, that got long! lol sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is horrible!

When we were stationed in Hawaii I made an appointment with a woman for a brazilian wax.  As soon as I hung up she called me right back, but was under the impression that she had called another aesthetician friend of hers (she had called my number by mistake).  Before I could correct her she asked "Do you know what a brazilian wax is?" (!!!!) as if her friend was going to give her instructions over the phone.  Needless to say, I cancelled the appointment right then and there.

image image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagenatry55:

That is horrible!

When we were stationed in Hawaii I made an appointment with a woman for a brazilian wax.  As soon as I hung up she called me right back, but was under the impression that she had called another aesthetician friend of hers (she had called my number by mistake).  Before I could correct her she asked "Do you know what a brazilian wax is?" (!!!!) as if her friend was going to give her instructions over the phone.  Needless to say, I cancelled the appointment right then and there.

Holy cow!  I'd definitely have cancelled too.  In fact, if this lady had told me "sure, I'll wax you, but just so you know it'll be the first time I've done a bikini wax" I would have cancelled as well.  A pregnant woman is not to be used as a guinea pig - ever!  Why can't people just be honest from the get-go? 

• Options

I would have been livid. My biggest pet peeve is when someone wastes my time.

I do a lot of interviews for my job, and it annoys the hell out of me when someone doesn't show up to a time slot I make free for them without calling or anything. And then later they call with some lame excuse and expect me to reschedule.

BFP #1 - BFP #2 - Blog
    <3 and Luck to my BFPB StephK!!- Emma is here!!

• Options
    That's hilarious! I bet there was a lot of stuttering on the other end when she realized the misdial. Hehe....
  • Options

imageStellah124:
    That's hilarious! I bet there was a lot of stuttering on the other end when she realized the misdial. Hehe....

Oh totally, and she tried to talk her way around it... b!tch please!!!

image image Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"