Cloth Diapering

MIL story

MIL  and FIL are in town and staying with us for the week. Yesterday they wanted to keep DS home from daycare and watch him, so I agreed and showed them how the pockets work. I set them all out and showed them how the snaps work. Last night I come home from work and go to snuggle DS and he is wearing a fitted and wool?. MIL walks in from the kitchen and says??Oh, I put him in those things you always have him in because I think they are more absorbent then those other ones.?  Go MIL J

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MIL story

• Lucky! My first LO isn't due for 5 weeks but my MIL is already rolling her eyes at CDing and saying I'll change my mind!
  • That's awesome! I usually hide my fitteds and wool from anyone but DH, I guess I'm over protective.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That's awesome!
  • Wow that's the first *good* MIL story I've heard! Lucky!
  • imageZee9635:
    Wow that's the first *good* MIL story I've heard! Lucky!

Yeah I thought this was going to be a "my MIL is an asshat" type of situation.  I love this post!!

• Aww now I am jealous.  I am so used to those crazy MIL stories.  I am very jealous.
  • imagechloe081:

imageZee9635:
    Wow that's the first *good* MIL story I've heard! Lucky!

Yeah I thought this was going to be a "my MIL is an asshat" type of situation.  I love this post!!

ditto and ditto Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • awesome.  i was afraid you were going to say she put him in pampers.  good to see you've got support in your decision.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"