November 2011 Moms

Wednesday Exercise Checkin

I have kickboxing today in a couple hours. 

Happy, healthy Wednesday!

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Wednesday Exercise Checkin

• I have my prenatal yoga class tonight and then am going to walk a couple miles. Enjoy kickboxing!!

DS #1 Jimmer Jack Born 11/7/11

MC #1 - 4/16/14 - 5 weeks 1 day

MC #2  - 5/23/14 - 5 weeks 2 days

MC #3 - 7/29/14 - 5 weeks 4 days

DS #2 Jordy William Born 5/28/15

#3 EDD 9/2/16

• CaryANCaryAN member
    Gym tonight - not sure what my plans are once I arrive...  Hopefully something productive!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha!  As long as you don't stand around eating a cupcake, then I'm sure you'll be productive :)

My trainer tried to get me to do the rock climbing wall yesterday.  This is absolutely hilarious because I am really the clumsiest person ever, and pregnancy is definitely making that worse.  I had to remind him that I was the person that punched herself in the face while trying to protect her face from being punched.  Rock climbing is definitely not how I should be productive in a gym.

imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm glad to be able to post back here again! I'm just exercising at home now. Tuesday I did 2 or 4 walking miles (with Leslie Sansone) and 15 minutes of yoga. My goal is to do the same again today. Hopefully I can do 3 miles instead of just 2, but I'm taking it slow.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CaryANCaryAN member

Man, a cupcake definitely sounds better than the gym!  Ha!  :)

Is it lunchtime yet...  ?

• Ooh, I'm jealous! Exercise and I seem to have parted ways so far during this pregnancy - we adopted a puppy the day after we found out, so things have been crazy! Now that my energy is coming back, though, I need to really make time for it. Motivation, that's what I need!
  • I am on lunch so I am so excited I can join in! I am going to do my new pregnancy pilates video today!  I heard good things about it so I will have to tell you all tomorrow how it went! 

• I did 30 min on the elliptical followed by 20 min or so of floor work/stretching/squats.

Toddler Turtle - November 2011
    Baby Turtle - November 2014

• Had a great run this morning. Didnt have time for my bands, but hoping to get to them tomorrow.
    Be the change you want to see in the world. Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"