Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Watery CM vs Creamy?

Ok, this may be TMI, but how do you all tell the difference between Creamy Cm and Watery CM.  Here is how I have been charting, but perhaps I have been wrong.

CD 1 through CD 15 I usually have a lot of "creamy" cm, enough that it gets onto my panties.  It is kind of sticky, but more like vanilla yogurt.  Sorry if this is gross.

On CD 16 until now, my cm seams a little thinner, but it still white.  Now it is kind of like water with a few drops of vanilla yogurt.

How would you chart this?  I know it is not EWCM as I only get that the day before O.

TIA.

Re: Watery CM vs Creamy?

• Options
    its still early in the day - I would hold off and see how it looks throughout the day and see if it gets more Creamy or more Watery to help your decision. How close are you to your estimated O date?
  • Options
    I think you're correct. ?The first CM you described, I'd call creamy. ?The second, watery.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    creamy is more like lotion.... watery is very thin.
  • Options
    I would call the second watery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I agree with the above posts as well.

How do you tell the difference between egg white and watery?  Strech ability?

• Options
    Eggwhite stretches (about 2 or 3 inches I believe) and watery doesn't stretch.
  • Options
    imagellyynn:

I agree with the above posts as well.

How do you tell the difference between egg white and watery?  Strech ability?

I can't spell today. Stretch. 

• Options
    Watery you aren't gotta get on your fingers. Its just like water - you'll only see it as a wet spot on your underwear.
  • Options
    I think I remember reading too in TCYOF that you can do a water test with CM.  With a glass of water drop it in, if it goes away or looks like oil & water then it's watery, if it falls to the bottom it's creamy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker 

October 2012: Missed Miscarriage, Baby with no heartbeat, stopped growing after 7 wks 
    November 2012: D&C
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"