2nd Trimester

I need comfortable shoes...

Hello Ladies,

I can't wear heels or boots with a heel anymore only because my feet hurt like crazy at the end of the day. When I get home from work my feet are hot & sore. I've been looking for flat comfortable shoes but I haven't had any luck.

I only have one pair of flats and they feel great but they are not dressy for work. I need something I can wear everyday with either a dressy shirt and slacks or nice top/jeans. Anyone have any suggestions? What are you ladies wearing?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need comfortable shoes...

• Maybe check out Born or Sofft.  Not the most stylish, but they both usually have a couple of cute but comfy flats!  I used to sell shoes, so that's where I would lead someone looking for cute and comfy shoes. 
  • Oh and since you asked, I usually wear Born myself. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you have a DSW near you? They have a huge selection of flats ( I think you can order online if you don't have one local) I bought 2 pairs of flats there this past weekend.. I got more casual, but they had tons and tons of dressy flats, def. worth checking out. 

Hope you find some you love :)  

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I wear flats every day and my usual go to shoes are the Jessica Simpson Leve flats in black that are around $50 on Zappos. I also just purchased some new flats this weekend by AGL sold at some Nordstrom stores that were pricey but they are sooo comfortable. I didn't believe how comfortable they would be when the salesperson told me about them but after I tried them on for 10 seconds I was sold. They seriously feel like butter!
  • I got some 2" chunky dress heels at wally world. It's from the George line. Inexpensive, comfy, & goes well with office apparel. I like that I can just slip my feet in them & not have to fuss with straps & buckles. Bought them for about $14. I love a good deal! I'm obviously not a name brand h** ;-)

My feet nowadays hate flat shoes just as much as high heels. Something with a short, chunky heel (& lot's of padding) makes my body feel more balanced & lessens the strain on my back, feet, & ankles. HTH 

pregnancy calendar BabyName Ticker
  • i've had luck with sam & libby.  dsw is a great place to find a good selection.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have a lot of foot problems in general, particularly in pregnancy.  Other than tennis shoes, I only wear Danskos or Merrells. (I'm too lazy to get up and see how they're actually spelled.)  They're expensive but worth every penny. 

• Don't laugh, but I looove my Crocs! They actually have some cute styles that don't look like the ugly clog ones.

They're sooooo comfy!

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Dansko Clogs

I live in them.

Not good if you work on uneven ground.  

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank you so much for all the feedback. I do have a DSW and I have been there 3 times but I can't find anything I like. (maybe if I try some on I will like them) I've just been "looking." lol We do have a Nordstorms so I will try there next. I'm also looking online so I hope to find something soon! =)
  • I love naturalizer and ecco shoes esp the flats `~ so cute . Thats all I am wearing now . 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP ! March 2011 TTC since Jan 2010 Blood work CD 3 -normal Diagnosed with slight case of PCOS Nov 2010 S/A - High count , low morph and mobility Use acupuncture/herbs to regulate cycles
  • Aerosoles sometimes has cute shoes.  I work with special needs kids and am always busy.  Also check Zappos or Onlineshoes.com.  Both have free shipping and returns!
    Love is a gift, not to be denied. IAmPregnant Ticker image Visit The Nest!
  • Clark's, Naturalizer, Aerosoles...all super comfy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I tried on a pare of Earth shoes and they were very comfortable. But I don't know if they would work for your style. They didn't work for mine.

I have resorted to flip flops. So trashy but I am on my feet all day and my feet are no where near their normal size.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"