Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Post-Baby-Body-Check-In (INTROS)

Okay everyone, once a week I'm going to post a new thread for us to all "weigh-in" on our post-baby-body fixing. I realize that not everyone is trying to lose weight, per say; some are at goal weight, and just trying to tone up, or fit into certain jeans...WHATEVER your goal is, we WILL get there! This is a no-judgement place where we can all share our progress as we hit our goals and milestones, and cheer each other on!

So please introduce yourselves!

Name:
Ultimate Goal:
Tools or Plans to help me reach it:
I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by:

(Feel free to include a "Before" picture here, any smaller milestones you'd like to hit along the way, or anything else you'd like to include about this journey!)

Cloth-diapering, co-sleeping, breast-feeding, C-section Mama Photobucket

Re: Post-Baby-Body-Check-In (INTROS)

• Name: Molly

Ultimate Goal: I'd like to lose the 5 dress sizes that I gained while I was pregnant! I'd like to go from a size 9 back to my original size 4. How much the scale reads is unimportant to me- how my clothes look, and more importantly, how I FEEL, is my goal!

Tools or Plans to help me reach it: I'm breastfeeding and going on walks for now. In a few weeks when my doctor clears me for exercise, I'll add in daily Zumba dvd's, and occasionally go swimming, or get on the elliptical. I'm also going to try to add more protein to my diet while cutting out ALL fried foods (eek!!)

I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: September 7th.  My best friend and I will be going on a cruise to celebrate our birthdays in early September, and I'd like to feel confident enough by then to don a bikini.

Smaller Milestone: July 9 is my fiance's High-School Reunion- I'd like to wear a size 7 dress to it. (2 sizes down, 3 to go)

My "before" picture (taken just a couple weeks ago, I still look about this heavy)
    Cloth-diapering, co-sleeping, breast-feeding, C-section Mama Photobucket
  • Name:  Adria

Ultimate Goal:  To lose 28 lbs., 10 left of baby weight and then 18 more that I would like to get rid of.

Tools or Plans to help me reach it:  I am doing the 30 Day Shred right now and it's awesome.  That combined with cardio (and healthy eating) and I lost 2.5 pounds last week!

I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by:  December 16 which is 9 months from the date I gave birth to DD.

Here is my before picture.  It is at Easter and a few pounds ago, but Yuck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • nattnnattn member

I'm excited about this! 

Name:     Natalie

Ultimate Goal:     Lose 9 pounds and get rid of my PP tummy pooch

My plan:      I finally cut out my daily soda and my nightly ice cream earlier this week and I'm doing a short pilates routine targeting my pooch.

I'm going to get there by:     August 1st 

• Name: Heather

Ultimate Goal: I lost my pregnancy weight from both my daughters, now I'd like to lose the weight from my son that's hung around for a decade. Time to get rid of that extra 20+lbs.

Tools or Plans to help me reach it: Reducing what I eat, no soda, limiting bread intake, no pasta and sticking to lean meats, fresh fruit and fresh greens.

I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: I would like to lose the remaining 26 lbs in two months. We will see how that goes.

• Name: Amber G

Ultimate Goal: I would LOVE to be back to my pre-DD1 weight of 115lb.  Before I got PG with DD2 I was down to 120.  I've been very fortunate to only gain 25lbs with each of my pregnancies but it's hard for me to lose the last 10-15lbs.  With DD1 the majority of the weight didn't come off until I stopped BFing.

Tools or Plans to help me reach it: I will be starting the 30-Day Shred tonight and I hope to get on my elliptical a couple days a week.

I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: I would be happy if I lost 5lbs by July 16th (my bro's wedding) and I would be extremely happy to reach my goal weight by Oct 11th (Samantha's 6mo).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Name: Stephanie
    Ultimate Goal: To lose my 15lbs of baby weight and tone everything back up - I seem to be carrying all of my left over weight in my stomach so would love to get rid of my baby pooch.
    Tools or Plans to help me reach it: I am still pretty sore from my c-section but hope to start walking soon...once the dr. clears me, I  plan to start 30-day Shred and work my way to ripped in 30...
    I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by:  Would love to get rid of the baby pooch as soon as possible so people don't think I am still pregnant  :(
  • April. I would like to be back to pre baby weight. I gained 25 lbs and dropped 15 by the time I got home. 10 left!
  • Oh and my plan is to walk, do cardio and eat right. I don't expect to lose it all until after theDr clears me in 5ish weeks.
  • Name:  Jessica

Ultimate Goal: I lost my pregnancy weight from Ella by the time she was 1 month but my tummy is still... saggy & the pooch is still there. I'd like to loose 10-15 lbs more... left from Peyton, getting married, college life lol Tools or Plans to help me reach it: Reducing what I eat, eat better in general. Less sweets is going good so far! Still love the diet soda though. 30 day shred but I haven't started it yet. I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: I would like to lose the pouch & 10 lbs by mid-September since its DH's high school reunion! I wanna make him proud. I would love to be 100% confident in myself by Ella's 1st birthday. 
  • Name: Natalie
    Ultimate Goal: I would love to get back to around 130lbs and dress size 4.  I had put weight on before getting pregnant and at my first prenatal visit I was weighing 158lbs. On the day I was induced I weighed 186lbs. Im now 10 days past delivery and am down to 164lbs.
    Tools or Plans to help me reach it: I have been going on some walks but once I get the all clear from the doc I plan to do more walking and slowly get back to a strength and conditioning routine. My hubby is a personal trainer so I have no excuse! I had gestational diabetes, which is now gone, but I am thinking of trying to stick to the sugar and carb reduced diet.
    My best friends wedding is on September 16th which gives me 16 weeks.

GL everyone!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LLH2010LLH2010 member

Name:  Leslie
    Ultimate Goal: I want to comfortably fit in my pre-baby jeans and be back in the 120's!Tools or Plans to help me reach it: I am starting 30 day shred today! It seems to be a popular choice so I hope it works!
    I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: August

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Name: Sarah

Ultimate Goal: Get back to the size 5 I was 6 months before I got pregnant... 5lbs left of pregnancy weight, but about 20lbs more + 4 sizes

Tools or Plans to help me reach it: Healthy diet (no more Dominos and Hardees) and I'd like to try TurboFire, if not then simple jogging and various workout equipment my MIL owns

I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: My birthday, September 1st

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Name: Jenny

Ultimate Goal: I'd like to be 10 lbs less than before I got pregnant, but I'm focusing mostly on toning, not the number on the scale.

Tools or Plans to help me reach it: Eating healthy and as soon as I'm cleared at my 6 week appt I'm starting the 60 Day Slim Down

I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: My 10 yr HS reunion is end of June, I'd like to fit in my pre-preg jeans without a muffin top! After that I'd like to work on losing the last 10 lbs and toning up over the summer. 

Me 2 weeks ago:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Funny Friendship Ecard: The doctor said I needed to start drinking more wine. Also, I'm calling myself 'the doctor' now.   Funny Confession Ecard: I have a constant internal battle about whether to be classy or give zero fucks.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Name: Stacy
    Ultimate Goal:
    To get back to my pre pregnancy weight of 118 and hopefully fit back into my clothes. My current weight it is 145. So, far I have lost 44 lbs.
    Tools or Plans to help me reach it:
    I am breastfeeding. I have been walking twice a week for the last 2 weeks. I am planning on walking daily. In 8 weeks I will be returning to my boot camp class that I was taking before.
    I?m going with our 3 year anniversary of October 11. I hoping to be done way before then but since I have been told no ab exercises until after 16 wks pp. I'd like to have 5-10 lbs gone before I go back to work in 4 weeks.

***CS mommas when were you told that you were clear for ab exercises? I haven?t seen my OB since I was 2 wks pp. I was told that I didn?t need to come back until my annual appointment in Aug. I would like to start working out sooner than 16 wks.

• Name: Alexis
    Ultimate Goal: To get get back to my pp weight of 155. I'm 5'7'' and at that weight I'm a size 6/8. A few days ago I just bought some "big girl jeans" in a size 12. I'm currently 183. When I delivered I was 210 so I'm down 27 pounds. The first 22 pounds were gone within 4 days of delivering. The last 5 I've had to work for. 28 pounds left. I've heard the breastfeeding women tend to keep an extra 5-7 pounds while they're still nursing. I'll be pscyhed just to get back to the mid to low 160s.
    Tools or Plans to help me reach it: breastfeeding, eating right, walking around my neighborhood and on the treadmill at the gym (I'm not 6 weeks postpartum yet so I'm taking it easy until I get the all clear). I plan to start running intervals. I hate running so running mixed with walking is as good as I get. I'm also going to start going back to the Barmethod religiously. It's a barre class that's a mixture of ballet, palates, and yoga.
    I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: I don't know, I'm trying to be realistic. I'd like to only have 15 more left to lose by the time I got back to work which is Sept 6.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Name: Shannon
    Ultimate Goal: to lose 30 lbs and the 7 lbs left over from my pregnancy. The 30 was there before I got pregnant.
    Tools or Plans to help me reach it: I'm calorie counting but because I'm breastfeeding, I eat 2000 calories a day.
    I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: Next March because I feel that even though my weight loss will be slow because of my need to eat so much for breastfeeding... that I can get there by My Son's First Birthday!

• Name:  Melissa

Ultimate Goal:  I was 130 at my first prenatal visit.  I am 5lbs shy of that mark right now but I would like to get down to what I weighed after my first DD (117lbs).

I would love to start running again but since I'm nursing my boobs are ginormous!!  I don't see how I could run and be comfortable!!  So....I plan on starting to take more walks, continuing bfing, and possibly start some other type of weightloss program.

Ideally:  I would like to lose the 5lbs by mid-June and would love to get down to my goal weight by my b-day at the end of September. 

• Name:Rachel Ultimate Goal: It's more than any of yours but I will be brave and post it here. Ideally I would like to loose 80lbs. I was on my way before I got pregnant with DS then I was working on it after he was born, but cruises and moving got in the way. Tools or Plans to help me reach it: I plan on counting calories (love the MyNetDiary app) and walking until we move and I get my treadmill back. Then I am hoping to start the couch to 5k program. I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: my 30th birthday in August 2012. Of course sooner would be better

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  •  I am so psyched about this!

Name: Brandi

Ultimate Goal:  To lose 30lbs, 10 which are pre-pregnancy lbs and 20lbs which would allow me to reach my dream goal of being 130.
    Tools or Plans to help me reach it: Lots of cardio and eating healthy.  I am either going to do the 30day shred or Billy Blanks 24/7PT

I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: I would love to be halfway there in August and the last 15lbs by December.

• Name:  Sara
    Ultimate Goal: to lose 70 pounds.  i lost about 20 before i got pregnant and had the goal of losing 50 pounds.  During the pregnancy i gained about 27 pounds. so now i want to lose all of that!! haha i also really want to keep up with toning!!
    Tools or Plans to help me reach it:  i am starting a running program as soon as i am allowed by my doctor and will start weight watchers once my iron levels pick up and that gets okayed by my dr as well.  also i will be doing weights and etc to keep tone.
    I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by:  within a year for sure!!!!  i have the goal of running a 5 mile race thats done yearly in our area, so to be down the weight by next april would ROCK!!!

I would also like to include that i am 2 weeks postpartum, and am down 20 pounds already (so i am now only needing to lose about 50 pounds).  at this point i havent done anything to help the weight loss (shameful i know) but obviously breastfeeding is helping me out!!! HA

• Name: LauraUltimate Goal:  To lose 50lbs, 10 which are remaining pregnancy lbs and the remaining 40 are what I have gained since my wedding. 
    Tools or Plans to help me reach it: I am walking regularly now and plan to add in my treadmill and 30 day shred once I get cleared at 6 weeks. I am not dieting because I don't want my supply to tank, but I am trying to make healthy choices.
    I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by: I would love to lose 20 by late July when my BIL is getting married. I would like to lose the rest by my birthday (late November).
  • Name: Angie
    Ultimate Goal: to get to 127 my wedding weight!  pp weight 130, pregnancy weight 170, current weight 143.
    Tools or Plans to help me reach it:  better eating habits, minimal sweets(damn ice cream season)3 mile walk 4x this week, strength training daily and start 30 day shred next week
    I'd *ideally* like to reach my goal by  133 lbs by my return to work date, July5th, it's not going as easy as the first time..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"