November 2011 Moms

Are you feeling baby move yet?

I know it's normal for FTM's to not feel it until 18-20 weeks, but I am curious. I haven't yet.
b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

Re: Are you feeling baby move yet?

• J234J234 member
    I started feeling a little something yesterday and today when I was driving and singing along... not sure if it was movement or gas, but it didn't feel like gas I've had before.  I'm chalking it up to maybe.  
  • I've been feeling LO for a little while now, but the movements have been much stronger this past week.  Before it felt like a little tiny fish, now they stop me in my tracks, lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • avaleiavalei member
    Not me. Plenty of gas though! :)
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • StefB28StefB28 member
    I just started feeling flutters in the past few days. With DS, I didn't really feel him until 22 weeks because I had an anterior placenta. This feels so early!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No, at least I don't think so.
    Raising a threenager since 11/11
    Baby boy #2 due 5/6/15
  • Last night I told DH that I hadnt felt anything yet while laying in bed.  A few minutes later the baby definitely flipped and I felt that.  Then the little squirt did flips for the next few minutes.  Today during the ultrasound though you would have sworn the baby was break dancing and I didnt feel anything.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Every once in a while.  Usually when I am very still and I set my warm laptop on top of my somach I can feel her for a minute or two.  Definitely still very weak.  I can't wait for her to get stronger so I can feel them on the outside. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have felt flutters.  No "kicks" but the flutter is a feeling I'd never felt before.  I felt it the first time around 14 weeks but not consistently.  I'm still feeling it, I know it's the baby but I only feel it once or twice a day and it's mostly when I'm sitting still at work. 
  • Not yet, I can't wait!
  • Yes, I'm starting to feel pretty distinct bumps here and there during the day, but baby was measuring a week ahead at the last ultrasound. It started a couple weeks ago feeling like a slippery ball was rolling against my insides. Even then, I wasn't sure. Hope you feel something soon!

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Nothing yet for me either.. and I understand it can be later when you have an anterior placenta so I'm not thinking it'll be anytime soon :(
  • I think I felt something today.  It happened 3 different times so I'm fairly sure it was baby. It felt like a really strong non-rhythmic pulse on my lower left side. Almost like the "popcorn" feeling but really gentle. S/he was having a party in there! I'll really believe it if I feel it again tomorrow. Here's hoping! It was so cool!
    It's a Boy!! Baby #1 - Born 11/2/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nothing yet for me and I am still barely showing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Not yet... at least not for real. I've had a couple "was that something?" feelings but they were both really quick, and never came back. Hopefully more soon!!
  • I started getting flutters and a popcorn popping sensation a couple of days ago . I thought I would be little bit longer because I had a tummy before I got pregnant so I was surprised its happening this early .
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP ! March 2011 TTC since Jan 2010 Blood work CD 3 -normal Diagnosed with slight case of PCOS Nov 2010 S/A - High count , low morph and mobility Use acupuncture/herbs to regulate cycles
  • Yes! The popcorn popping feeling everyone keeps saying. My mom said she felt me (her first) at 14 weeks. Is it possibly genetic? IDK, but I know I'm feeling baby :) I'm so excited because I assumed it wouldn't be until later. It's usually about 5 times a day at random moments. Right when I wake up and first stand up, occasionally while I'm standing during the day, mostly when I'm sitting and just laying down in bed. So cool.
  • imageKareBearKCD:
    Nothing yet for me and I am still barely showing

Ditto!!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image?
  • I think I've maybe felt it once or twice, but not sure yet.  Yesterday, DH put his ear against my belly and said he could hear LO "swishing" around as he put it.  Made me so jealous that I can't flip my head against my tummy!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary
  • I think I felt something last night and earlier this morning.  It felt like someone was knocking at a door on my left lower abdomen.  It only happened 3 times during the first incident and twice during the second, but I could swear it was the baby.  :)
  • I just posted about this yesterday.  I am so so anxious to feel the baby.  It is driving me crazy.  I keep talking to himher saying, "common...make Mommy feel it!"  but nothing.  I think that there are times that I THINK I feel it, but it's probably gas.  Seriously...because it really doesn't feel like popcorn, flutters, or really knocking.  More like a ripple/wave inside.  I convince myself it's just gas.  But I want to feel it undeniably.  LOL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • CaryANCaryAN member

imagekristen!:
    Not yet... at least not for real. I've had a couple "was that something?" feelings but they were both really quick, and never came back. Hopefully more soon!!

This!

• I've been feeling movement for about 4 days now. I'm 18w2d today.
  • imagelovinjc4e:
    Yes! The popcorn popping feeling everyone keeps saying. My mom said she felt me (her first) at 14 weeks. Is it possibly genetic? IDK, but I know I'm feeling baby :) I'm so excited because I assumed it wouldn't be until later. It's usually about 5 times a day at random moments. Right when I wake up and first stand up, occasionally while I'm standing during the day, mostly when I'm sitting and just laying down in bed. So cool.

I am experiencing this exactly, although with me it's probably 3 times a day not 5.  For the past few days I've felt it though and I know without a doubt it's the little thing kicking away.  I'm so happy to be out of limbo!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"