Multiples

Any ideas for a 1st Father's day?

I know this is early, but I'm trying to plan ahead for Father's day.  This is DH's first, and I want to make it special.  For my 1st Mother's day, DH made me breakfast and bought me a Flip video camera "to catch the babies growing up".  Any ideas?  What did you do for your DH the first Father's day?  TIA!!
Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown

Re: Any ideas for a 1st Father's day?

• Have you heard of flattenme.com?  They take your DH's picture and put it in a kid's book. It's expensive, but it came out really, really well.  Totally worth the money!  (And I'm kind of a cheapo :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ougrad1ougrad1 member

Go to your local hobby store and get a couple of big letters-a "D" and an "A" and paint them any color.

Then take a pic of each of your babies holding the letter "D".  Take a pic of both babies holding the "A".

Print the pictures individually where they spell "D.A.D" and put the pictures in a a frame that holds three pics....it'll spell out DAD.  

It'll be in his office forever...my H is requesting another this year.  It's really, really cute.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Really like the dad photo idea! My girls will be born right before Fathers Day! I ordered a tshirt from Cafe Press that say s NEW DAD of twins 2011. Check out cafepress.com
  • I'm thinking of getting DH a Keurig.  He's always wanted one and with all of these sleepless nights he needs the coffee!Big Smile
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LOVE the DAD pics idea!  I got H a pen holder with a pic of him and the girls on it for his desk in work of shutterfly and Phillies tickets.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • imageougrad1:

Go to your local hobby store and get a couple of big letters-a "D" and an "A" and paint them any color.

Then take a pic of each of your babies holding the letter "D".  Take a pic of both babies holding the "A".

Print the pictures individually where they spell "D.A.D" and put the pictures in a a frame that holds three pics....it'll spell out DAD.  

It'll be in his office forever...my H is requesting another this year.  It's really, really cute.

OMG!!  DOING THIS! 

• I got DH a frame that says "Miracle" on the bottom, and another one that says Mom + Dad = Me ( which in this case should be US)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"