July 2011 Moms

Feedback on baby boy's name

We're thinking Ashton Tanner Noel.

What do you think?  We wanted something unique and not overused. Your feedback is appreciated.  My husband thinks he will call him Ash for short quite frequently if we choose this name.  His due date is 7/2/11.  

Re: Feedback on baby boy's name

• I like Ashton Tanner! Noel has always sounded like a girl's name to me though, to be honest. I've never known a boy named Noel but have seen it as a girl's name.
  • LOVE IT!  I'm so with you on trying to find something unique and not overused.  I think that's why i've had such a hard time Sad

Very much love it! Have any girl names up your sleeve by chance Confused

P.S. love the nickname of Ash. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • RE:
    I like Ashton Tanner! Noel has always sounded like a girl's name to me though, to be honest. I've never known a boy named Noel but have seen it as a girl's name.

Thanks for your input.  Noel is our last name; not a second middle name. 
  • Yes  I like it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • RE: LOVE IT!  I'm so with you on trying to find something unique and not overused.  I think that's why i've had such a hard time SadVery much love it! Have any girl names up your sleeve by chance ConfusedP.S. love the nickname of Ash. 

Thank you so much!!!!! I love the name Ariel for a girl... (my husband likes the spelling Arial).  I love Noelle for a girl's name too but with a last name Noel - if we ever did have a girl.... we could never name her that.  Smile  My friends all love Gabrielle or Gabby for short.... My girlfiend named her daughter Amaya (pronounced uh - my - uh) and I love that... it's beautiful.

• I like it! And I love "Ash"! Good job!
  • I really like Ashton and Tanner but I dont think the names flow well together especially with the last name. 
  • Love, love, love it!!!  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like Ashton, but Tanner doesn't really flow well with it IMO.  I really love the nickname Ash - reminds me of Pokemon!  
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I don't like the double middle name thing.

Noel feminizes the name too much.

I would stick with Ashton Tanner.

Edit: I see that Noel is your last name....in that case, I think it's perfect!

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"