Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Ella said her first words!

She said "aaahhh goo brrrrr" which translates to, "I love you mommy!" Lol. I can't wait for her to start talking
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ella said her first words!

• Well, Ellie drove today, so...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageHeifergal:
    Well, Ellie drove today, so...

A had her first drink today. Vodka tonic. And she handled it like a champ. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageashley542:
    She said "aaahhh goo brrrrr" which translates to, "I love you mommy!" Lol. I can't wait for her to start talking
    Yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageHeifergal:
    Well, Ellie drove today, so...
    Lol
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think C's words about an hour ago to me were, "F you."
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageashley542:

Oh, is that what this means! Then Hannah said her first words, too. I'll have to tell DH.Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am not teachin C to talk.  There is a saying that says "you spend the first two years teaching them to walk and talk and the next 16 to sit down and be quiet" and its completely true..

So she is just going to have a white board and marker. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejkjacq71:

There is a saying that says "you spend the first two years teaching them to walk and talk and the next 16 to sit down and be quiet" and its completely true..

It's SOOOO true!!  Some kids are exhausting from their energy and need to move, mine is exhausting because he talks.all.the.time.  Which makes him completely precocious and hilarious, but can also drive me to drinking. ;)

A possibility was born the day you were born and will live as long as you live.
    CafeMom Tickers .............................. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"