Multiples

**Orangesmoke**

I saw your response to  my post last night.  Thanks for thinking of me, How are you?  How are the boys? 
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Orangesmoke**

• We are good!  I started a new job in the City - best move I ever made.  Now I'm a happy working mom :)

The boys are getting big (sniff sniff), both are crawling and eating real food.  I can't believe they are going to be 1 in 2 months... so sad. 

The girls on SAIF are planning a zoo trip in Aug - come out and play so I can finally meet your boys?

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congtats on your new job. What kind of work are you dloing?  I don't want to go back to work ever, though I have no choice.  What zoo is everyone going to?  Is it the Bronx zoo?  I would love to take the babies to the zoo with you all!
  • Loading the player...
  • Probably the Bronx zoo, maybe central park zoo.  Tenatively set for Aug 13th, it'll be fun!

I went back to work when the babies were 4 months old.  Remembered how much I hated my boss, so I started looking with the thought that if I didn't find anything by the summer, I would just quit.  Luckily I landed something fairly quickly.  I work for one of those mega banks in the city :)

When are you going back?

4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
  • I was supposed to go back on the 31st but because of the open incision the doctor said no way so now I have to wait until school starts again in September.  I sometimes wish I had a job more like yours though.  Teaching is not challenging  me, there's no ladder to climb.
  • Yes, but you are done and can be home with the babies right after school.  Even when I rush out at 5, I'm not walking in the door until 6:15 which gives me an hour before the boys are passed out asleep.   Seriously having a challenging job/a ladder to climb isn't really my top priority anymore.  I've made it to the SVP level and I'm ok with not getting to the next step anytime soon.  I'm lucky with my new job that some of my clients are based in other regions so I end up doing a lot of my work at night after the babies go to bed.

Even though this job is new I'm thinking i need to get something closer to home, which means giant paycut.  Teaching is something I've thought about, but it's not like there are a ton of teaching jobs out there either.

• There are 0 teaching jobs and lots of existing ones are getting cut!  Wow SVP!  I admire your success!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"