Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Please help me PIP

I always want to participate when someone does posts about PIP your LO doing xyz, but I have no idea how. I know how to put the picture in my siggy but how do I put it in my post? TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Please help me PIP

• You take the same type of link you would use for your siggy and just put it in the post. That is what I do anyways!
  • Upload to tinypic.com, resize as needed w/ the resize drop-down menu, and copy the http: code. Click the little green tree thingie when you're creating a post or a reply, and paste the code into the "image url" box. Hope that makes sense!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • I think you have to use an image hosting site such as photobucket or tinypic (or something like that).  You can copy the url from there then see that little picture of a tree in the message toolbar?  You click there and enter the url in the proper place and then it posts.  Did I miss a step anyone?
    FET to TTC #2: 9/29/14 Beta on 10/8/14 = BFP!
    DS #1 Born 1/3/11 after IVF #1
    4 failed IUIs, including 1 CP
    PCOS
    TTC since 2008

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

• Thanks so much! It totally makes sense & I tried it but failed somehow. It shows up as a little red x in a box. Oh well...I'll keep trying!
  • Thanks so much TicketTuesday. I finally got it!
  • You can also click the html button and paste the code in that way. That's what I usually do.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Simply go to this website for the information you?re seeking it will give you what you need to do to get your signature as well as pictures or other things. See this website which she has spent hours composing for others. Just check it out at her site: https://www.thebump.com/profiles/Ambsies/mybump/mybio

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"