Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

need a car seat shade for riding around in my convertible

anyone ride around in your convertible with lo in the car? we've only done it as the sun is going down so ds doesn't fry back there. but he absolutely LOVES riding around with the top down. so i need to find a shade structure that i can put over his rear-facing convertible car seat. does anyone have any suggestions? thanks!

Re: need a car seat shade for riding around in my convertible

• Options
    Is this a joke?
    Wut? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't even drive my kids around with the windows all the way down.  :-p
    P - 9/2008
    A - 8/2010
    L - 1/2013
    S - 3/2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RoxpupRoxpup member
    imagePhilsWife07:

This. OP, you are probably mistaking your LO's noises as being "happy" and "loving" the ride when really he's gasping for air cause he can't breathe. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageRoxpup:
    imagePhilsWife07:

This. OP, you are probably mistaking your LO's noises as being "happy" and "loving" the ride when really he's gasping for air cause he can't breathe. 

actually, no i'm not, but thanks for playing. luckily, i don't need approval from some of the ignorant mothers on here to feel confident that i am an amazing mom. but just so you know...my husband sits in the back with ds while he laughs and smiles and BREATHES the entire car ride. we've also been taking him out on the boat since he was 2 weeks old (that's not a joke either) and i've never seen a happier baby in my life.

oh and by the way, thank you all so much for your suggestions! 

• Options
    I've got a Jeep and I've contemplating taking my DD around town topless, but I've never sat in the back so I don't know how the wind would hit her.  I can't imagine it would be as bad or worse than her facing forward in the seat.  I can't find jack online about whether it's safe, unsafe, or go with your gut.  Did you ever figure this out?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"