Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Anybody watching Extreme Couponing?

The savings these people get are amazing, but when does it border on a addiction?  This lady is sitting in a dumpster going through newspapers. Another lady bought like 40 bags of cat treats and she doesn't even own a cat. Spending 40 hours a week "couponing" how the hell do they do it?  I'm kind of a jealous over their savings though.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anybody watching Extreme Couponing?

• I think they are crazy but I started couponing after watching that show.  Just to try to save some and so far in 3 weeks I've saved around $110 couponing.    I still buy stuff I want and I don't buy stuff I don't need but $110 is pretty awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's inspired me too!  I'm not dumpster diving by any means but I did 2 separate transactions last time I went food shopping and saved some good money, I felt good lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Its funny this subject came up.  I just watched a few episodes for the first time tonight.  Kind of crazy with all of the stockpiling.  How much toothpaste can one family use?  It has inspired me to look for coupons online but I refuse to buy things I don't use just because I have a coupon for it.
  • Double post fail lol won't let me delete this either, oh well my real reply is below. O.o
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • While I found that show super entertaining. There is no "bordering" on anything, that show is basically showing you organized hoarders! There is NO way in hell that anyone needs THOSE kinds of "stockpiles" IMO. If you are hiding food in your children's closet it's prob time to seek help.

Plus I also noticed that alot of the "food" these guys get is JUNK food. I've never seen so much chips and soda in my life! And to add to that HOW THE HELL do they intend to use this food before it expires? What the hell is a "stockpile" good for if all the food is expired?

Unless these folks have a family as big as the duggars etc, they prob don't need THAT MUCH food. They pay next to nothing for it, but one wonders how much of it actually gets eaten. Wasting IMO.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"