Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

First night w/out paci went well

Took DS about 30 minutes to settle down and fall asleep last night - he was throwing his blanket and animals all over the crib looking for his paci. But exhaustion took over and he went to sleep. Yay! He was ready to get up 30 minutes early, but I figure that's not a big deal. Naptime today will be the real test. Fingers crossed it goes well. DS is a terrible napper so I'm almost more nervous about that.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First night w/out paci went well

• Good luck!  I am too scared to take Leighton's paci away just yet!! LOL
  • You are brave.  Good luck with nap time
  • Loading the player...
  • How did you do it? Just remove comepltely? We are thinking about takling this battle next weekend over the holiday. I was thinking abotu starting with limiting the paci to just the bed and maybe the carseat since he falls a sleep in there. Any suggestions? *finger crossed it all goes well*
  • yaleyale member

imagecgiese:
    How did you do it? Just remove comepltely? We are thinking about takling this battle next weekend over the holiday. I was thinking abotu starting with limiting the paci to just the bed and maybe the carseat since he falls a sleep in there. Any suggestions? *finger crossed it all goes well*

We've been doing crib only for a really long time - since before his 1st birthday. We decided just to go cold turkey. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"