Pregnant after a Loss

cramping after o question from TTCAL

Hi Ladies,

Just a TTCAL hopeful here... and I'm sure you can relate to the repeated praying that every little sign, twinge , etc.. means you just may get a BFP this month.. lol

Anyways, I was just wondering if any of you experienced slight cramping po and if so, do you remember how many dpo that was?

Hope you don't mind me posting here, I just hate to talk about things like that on the TTCAL board b/c I am never sure what is appropirate when it comes to BFPs and what not on there!  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: cramping after o question from TTCAL

• I did fertility meds, and I don't remember cramping until after I got my BFP..

But I do know that I had no symptoms before my BFP, I was even spotting thinking AF was showing.

I hope you get your BFP soon.

• Hi there. The month that I got my BFP, I had the fewer "symptoms" than any other month. I always hated when I heard that, but it ended up being true for me.

My only sign that month was that my temps were higher than usual.

That said, I know some people just "know" when it's their month. My DH was convinced that it was our month (he had never said that before, and he was right!

I really hope this is your month - good luck!

Baby Blog
    BFP#1 5.27.10 DS became an angel at 21 weeks on 9.22.10
    BFP#2 4.16.11 Healthy baby girl born 12.14.11
    BFP#3 9.3.12 A healthy, bouncing baby SISTER on the way! EDD 5.12.13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I know it's cliche but the month I got my BFP I really wasn't trying the month before. Usually I knew when I would ovulate but I was just having a rough time in January. I did know AF would come on Valentine's though and when she didn't that's when I tested. I had cramping for a few days before my BFP. I am just not sure how many days po that was. I actually felt like I was going to get a very heavy period (my boobs were very sore, I was very crampy, sleepy etc.) so I never thought it would be my month. Good luck!
  • quezzoquezzo member

No, I didn't. I only get cramping when I O and then after a BFP, and both are different types of cramping than I would get with AF. 

The only sign I had before I was able to get a positive was the rise in my temps and my boobs were hurting already. However, my boobs hurt before AF too. 

• I agree with PP. The two ways I knew I was pg and should test were 1. Lack of symptoms and 2. Having to go to the bathroom every five minutes. That was really my only symptom GL!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP 1 on 10.30.10 spontaneous m/c on 12.28.10 at 12 weeks
    BFP 2 It's a girl! Born 1.18.12 at 39w
  • imagellsoule79:

Hi Ladies,

Just a TTCAL hopeful here... and I'm sure you can relate to the repeated praying that every little sign, twinge , etc.. means you just may get a BFP this month.. lol

Anyways, I was just wondering if any of you experienced slight cramping po and if so, do you remember how many dpo that was?

Hope you don't mind me posting here, I just hate to talk about things like that on the TTCAL board b/c I am never sure what is appropirate when it comes to BFPs and what not on there!  :)

Yes - I remember exactly where it happened, what time and date, what I was doing.  And I smiled when I felt it, because I knew.  It was at 7 DPO.

• I had a really hard cycle the one before and I just didn't know where I was on my cycle. I wasn't even using opks. I did two and they were both negative. My son and I went on a really long vacation. When i got back I was late and really late. I waited until I was 7 days late only because I was gone. I don't remember being tired/sore boobs or whatever. I do remember not being able to be patient with my kid. I have no idea if that's because I was pregnant or if it was just because we were on a long vacation.

Good luck!

• I had some cramping the day before and day of my BFP (see chart for DPO).  The cramping was really similar to the cramping I'd get preceeding each AF...I was absolutely convinced AF was on her way.  There was nothing slight about the cramping I had.  It was intense enough that my hand automatically went down to my ute with the pain until it passed.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• imageJunebug060609:
    I had some cramping the day before and day of my BFP (see chart for DPO).  The cramping was really similar to the cramping I'd get preceeding each AF...I was absolutely convinced AF was on her way.  There was nothing slight about the cramping I had.  It was intense enough that my hand automatically went down to my ute with the pain until it passed.

yes, that is it.. more like a sharp pain.. I can't decide if it's the cramps causing pain or what.. but I am staying realistic but hopeful! Prob too early for implantation but it's still fun to think that maybe.. this time is it!! ;)

• I had very slight "twingy" cramps 9dpo. Then a little bit stronger 10dpo so I tested and go my bpf. Hope that helps and good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"