Trying to Get Pregnant

Who is in the 2ww??

Just curious...

DPO??

When do you plan to test?

And if Pos., who you gonna tell first besides DH?

Edit: I posted this then someone told me that this was already posted. Opps!

Married 04.23.07
Hayden born 11.18.07
BCP - March 08' -Feb. 09, Aug. 09' - Nov. 09'
TTC #2 since Dec 09'
10mgProvera :: 50mgClomid :: 75mg Gonal :: 112mg Gonal :: Ovidrel(trigger) :: Femara 2.5 mg
TTC Blog
23jpxmt<a href="http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/adburgett23/?action=view

Re: Who is in the 2ww??

• imagePandaManda23:

Just curious...

DPO?? 6

When do you plan to test? 13

And if Pos., who you gonna tell first besides DH? my friends, my parents will be here a couple days after I test, I want it to be a surprise

Married 04.23.07
    Hayden born 11.18.07
    TTC #2 since Dec 09'
    10mgProvera :: 50mgClomid :: 75mg Gonal :: 112mg Gonal :: Ovidrel(trigger) :: Femara 2.5 mg
    TTC Blog
    23jpxmt<a href="http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/adburgett23/?action=view
  • Hi there! There is already a similar thread that has been started today... perhaps you'd like to post there? https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/53474590.aspx
    Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagePandaManda23:

Just curious...

DPO?? 11 DPO

When do you plan to test? I don't until or if AF islate

And if Pos., who you gonna tell first besides DH? My mom, then my best friend. 

Photobucket BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • DPO:  not sure... possibly 10dpo or 7dpo... check my chart, some people are saying I O'd on day 12 and some think day 15 because of the +OPK, who knows! 

When do you plan to test:  Probably next week... AF is supposed to arrive between Sunday and Weds, so maybe Tues?

Who to tell first:  my best friend... I have to think of a cute way to tell my parents after!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageSquishy622:
    Hi there! There is already a similar thread that has been started today... perhaps you'd like to post there? https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/53474590.aspx

opps...hahaha

Married 04.23.07
    Hayden born 11.18.07
    TTC #2 since Dec 09'
    TTC Blog
  • Stef33Stef33 member
    ?DPO?? ? 6-7DPO
    When do you plan to test? ? ?Once I am late for AF, maybe the day before if I don't get any normal symptoms.And if Pos., who you gonna tell first besides DH??? ? My best friend of 5+ years ?:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DPO?? 5DPO (I think)

When do you plan to test?  I'm hoping I can restrain myself to 14DPO but it'll probably be more like 10DPO

And if Pos., who you gonna tell first besides DH?  Well, DH is deployed so he might not know first.  I'm hoping I can hold it in long enough, but I have a good friend who's been there through this with me and she pretty much gets daily updates :-P we'll see.

• I am (there is a post below!). 4 DPO, will test next Friday. I probably won't tell anyone except DH until after my first doctor appointment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • I am!!!! I just got solid CH, but it will move one day later if my temp stays above 97.6, so probably 2 DPO. I'm not planning to test until 15 DPO (if I reach that). If it's positive I will tell DH but probably wait a few days in case of CP to tell immediate family and close friends who already know we're trying. The people that I tell will all be people that I would want to know if I had a m/c anyways. Everyone else can wait until the end of the first trimester.

ETA: forgot to put DPO

~Adrienne~ 

Elias Jonathon, born Feb 2012
    Baby Girl due Mar 2015
  • imagePandaManda23:

Just curious...

DPO?? 8

When do you plan to test? already did twice due to soemthing coming up.. had to call the doctor for.. wont test again until may 24

And if Pos., who you gonna tell first besides DH? no one I am keeping it a secret for 12 weeks hopefully

• HMSosieHMSosie member
    I THINK I am...but my temps have been SO off...mainly due to lack of sleep... I had a positive OPK...that's why I could be in my first official 2WW but according to my calendar I'm not due to ovulate until next week so I honestly have NO clue where I am in my cycle...
  • imagePandaManda23:

Just curious...

DPO??   5

When do you plan to test?   If and when I feel any symptoms

And if Pos., who you gonna tell first besides DH?  My bff of 19 years...In fact, I have a feeling she'll be the first to know - even before DH!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"