May 2011 Moms

Morning May mamas

How is everyone? Thought last night was it, but....no.  Rain here forever. What's everyone doing? I'm bored already, boo. I will stop complaining since I am not working,  Have a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning May mamas

• I'm bored too. All the news can talk about is Arnold, that frenchy, and a teacher and student affair. Is there no real news to report on?
    imageimage
  • Morning!  My dr told me to take it super easy this week so I've planned one small outing each day for myself so that I don't go too crazy.  Yesterday was the library (hot dog!) and today was supposed to be the make-up counter (with a stop in the baby dept of course).  This morning DH tells me he made an appointment for my car to get new tires.  So I'm stuck in the house all day.  My house is clean. meals are ready, no projects to do...I'm going crazy.
  • Loading the player...
  • darmcadarmca member

Midwife appointment today- another membrane stripping to see if I can get this show on the road. Want to talk to her about induction. Not sure how it works around here, but I'd love to choose the date somewhat- with DH's work Friday the 27th would be awesome because he'd only have to miss one day of work and would get to have time with baby- have to see what she says. Really didn't want to go that route but I figure by having a plan in place I can have some time to adjust to the idea.

DH is home sick today (sinus problems) so I'm hoping he'll come to my midwife appointment with me.

• I had a cleaning service come to my house yesterday.....coming home to a super clean house was amaaaaazing.  It was totally worth it, if only we could keep it clean...

In other news, tonight is a full moon, lets all go into labor.

• goood morn. I tried to have breakfast and go back to sleep but i drank OJ and woke up with it in my NOSE! ugh what was i thinking?

raining here, im going to the bank and to make some babies r us returns?.makeup counter sounds great but i might save that for tmrw with my dentist apt!

Might have lost my MP have no clue what I was looking at.  

Its so nice to have off on rainy days :) shame my house is a mess and i have no nesting instinct :(

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• imageRaquellyo:

I had a cleaning service come to my house yesterday.....coming home to a super clean house was amaaaaazing.  It was totally worth it, if only we could keep it clean...

In other news, tonight is a full moon, lets all go into labor.

Ours came last week in thoughts that the baby would come sooner. My house is a mess already.

• I took today off and just woke up. Its insanely gross outside.

I have a MW appointment this afternoon and we're finally doing the group B test so I may opt for an internal just to make my afternoon super exciting.

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • imagekerrbear72:

I took today off and just woke up. Its insanely gross outside.

I have a MW appointment this afternoon and we're finally doing the group B test so I may opt for an internal just to make my afternoon super exciting.

Yay, TLC discussions?

I have an u/s tomorrow at 7:30AM (so mh could come) if no baby. What are they going to tell me? Yup, there's a baby, he's big.

• Good Morning!

I feel like crap.  DD1 has school and DD2 and I have no plans.  The house is spotless, so we are going to camp out on the couch.

My cousin is having a baby today!

Have a great day!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageStephcara:
    imagekerrbear72:

Yay, TLC discussions?

I have an u/s tomorrow at 7:30AM (so mh could come) if no baby. What are they going to tell me? Yup, there's a baby, he's big.

I have to leave by two so we've only got an hour! Lame. Should have planned that one better,

Baby will be giving you the middle finger. 

DS 6.12.11

TTC#2

• imagekerrbear72:
    imageStephcara:
    imagekerrbear72:

Yay, TLC discussions?

I have to leave by two so we've only got an hour! Lame. Should have planned that one better,

Baby will be giving you the middle finger. 

We are beyond that. He's sitting back with a beer.

• I'm offically off work, yesterday was my last day and I also finished my insurance continuing education which has been hanging over my head for awhile.  yesterday from 12-7 I had lots of irregular contractions and then they woke me up last night and kept me up from 1:30-4 being anywhere from 8-45 min apart.  This morning I've had them again but now haven't had one for like 45 minutes again.  Who knows.....I hate this waiting game.....

So today DS and I are going to playgroup/mommy meeting at 10:30 and I'm going to attempt to get my hair done in case baby comes early :) 

• imagekerrbear72:

you haven't had that yet? gl.  well if your Positive we can talk about it all day :) better than nothing right? UGH

? EDD 3/29/2018

• imagesugarangel77:
    imagekerrbear72:

you haven't had that yet? gl.  well if your Positive we can talk about it all day :) better than nothing right? UGH

My office normally does it at 37 weeks but they let me go two weeks at my 36w appt so yep, I'm late with it. 

Unfortunately, I don't think we will find out if I am positive today though. Since I am going to do the internal, we can talk about my lack of dilation though!

DS 6.12.11

TTC#2

• imagekerrbear72:
    imagesugarangel77:
    imagekerrbear72:

My office normally does it at 37 weeks but they let me go two weeks at my 36w appt so yep, I'm late with it. 

Unfortunately, I don't think we will find out if I am positive today though. Since I am going to do the internal, we can talk about my lack of dilation though!

I had an appointment yesterday with my first internal I was a finger tip dilated. Along with the slight disappointment of being only a finger tip I was sooo crampy all day.  So don't do it Kerr! It's not worth the uncomfort!

DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • imagekerrbear72:
    imagesugarangel77:
    imagekerrbear72:

lack of dilation?. oh yeah i hear that! im 70% and 0 . doc seemed shocked yesterday, as he dug his finger around that i was completely closed?.. :::: great:::: 

any advice to get things moving? I haven't found anything.  

? EDD 3/29/2018

• imagesugarangel77:
    imagekerrbear72:
    imagesugarangel77:
    imagekerrbear72:

lack of dilation?. oh yeah i hear that! im 70% and 0 . doc seemed shocked yesterday, as he dug his finger around that i was completely closed?.. :::: great:::: 

any advice to get things moving? I haven't found anything.  

Well this will be my first internal so I am only assuming based on Murphy's law. 

From what I gather, EPO (evening primrose oil) is supposed to soften the cervix which can help with dilation later and then of course there is the incessant bouncing on an exercise ball. Yeah... 

DS 6.12.11

TTC#2

• After my cat woke me up at 4:30 because the rain was scaring her--and promptly sleeping in the guest room with the cat, (Since the baby will be in our room in the beginning--we are keeping it a baby free zone.) I have been lounging around. I got up when DH got ready for work, and made him breakfast.

The rain is making me sleepy though and today is my actual due date, but except for a lot of movement and slight pressure here and there, no signs of actual labor.

I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow--so we will see what they say. I know the office doesn't like patients to go past 41 weeks, so hopefully she comes soon. I really don't want to be induced :)  

My daughter is my hero.
  • Morning all! Nothing big planned for the day... I'm getting ready to take DS#1 to dsycare them DS#2 and I are going to our breastfeeding support group. Later I'm going in to work to talk to my boss and HR about possibly not going back :) I hate my job so I'm really hoping that works out. I feel for you pregnant chicks! Hopefully the full moon will do you all a favor :D
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageDonnaMartinGraduates:
    Morning all! Nothing big planned for the day... I'm getting ready to take DS#1 to dsycare them DS#2 and I are going to our breastfeeding support group. Later I'm going in to work to talk to my boss and HR about possibly not going back :) I hate my job so I'm really hoping that works out. I feel for you pregnant chicks! Hopefully the full moon will do you all a favor :D

Holy crap, I cannot believe he is 5 weeks old already. 

DS 6.12.11

TTC#2

• imagekerrbear72:

imageDonnaMartinGraduates:
    Morning all! Nothing big planned for the day... I'm getting ready to take DS#1 to dsycare them DS#2 and I are going to our breastfeeding support group. Later I'm going in to work to talk to my boss and HR about possibly not going back :) I hate my job so I'm really hoping that works out. I feel for you pregnant chicks! Hopefully the full moon will do you all a favor :D

Holy crap, I cannot believe he is 5 weeks old already. 

Dude, tell me about it.
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • schulouschulou member
    imageStarearedkid:

After my cat woke me up at 4:30 because the rain was scaring her--and promptly sleeping in the guest room with the cat, (Since the baby will be in our room in the beginning--we are keeping it a baby free zone.) I have been lounging around. I got up when DH got ready for work, and made him breakfast.

The rain is making me sleepy though and today is my actual due date, but except for a lot of movement and slight pressure here and there, no signs of actual labor.

I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow--so we will see what they say. I know the office doesn't like patients to go past 41 weeks, so hopefully she comes soon. I really don't want to be induced :)  

Today is my due date too! I hope all goes well for you!

I started my maternity leave yesterday. I was not feeling well yesterday at all, but I made myself clean.... and clean... I could lick every wall, floor, window in my house. Lots of pressure yesterday and some contactions, but I can't get them to stay consistant. I am going to do everything I can today to get this baby out by tomorrow!! On April 22nd, my grandpa passed away. He was my hero. Tomorrow would be his 96th birthday. It would be a blessing for this little one to share her birthday with such a wonderful man!!

So where can I get this primrose oil? Big Smile

• imagepinkpear:
    Morning!  My dr told me to take it super easy this week so I've planned one small outing each day for myself so that I don't go too crazy.  Yesterday was the library (hot dog!) and today was supposed to be the make-up counter (with a stop in the baby dept of course).  This morning DH tells me he made an appointment for my car to get new tires.  So I'm stuck in the house all day.  My house is clean. meals are ready, no projects to do...I'm going crazy.

Now I really want a hot dog! 

I have two more days of work (wed, and friday) before I'm officially on maternity leave! Whooo!! My fat ankles are excited for mat. leave!!

My overly happy baby girl!

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, anti-CIO Mommy
    Raising Bean
    Wives Unscripted

Married my hero on 10-11-08
    Our bean was born on 05-19-11
  • Hi ladies. I am super late today. I had a doctors appointment at 2 (8am EST) and just got home. She wants to see me again Friday if there is no baby yet but told me his head is really down. I'm having contractions but nothing super strong or timeable. She seemed excited about them though. I am hoping I won't have to go back on Friday. 

I agree about the Full Moon thing. Let's all have babies tonight!

Kerr, I hope you have a good appointment. 

Raquellyo, I wish I had a good cleaning lady to come clean my house. I have a lady that comes once a week and pretends to clean. Last week she didn't even show up, which is typical of her, so I spent the weekend cleaning. Hopefully she comes this week and does a good job because she feels bad this hugely pregnant version of me. 

• imagepandi02a:

Hi ladies. I am super late today. I had a doctors appointment at 2 (8am EST) and just got home. She wants to see me again Friday if there is no baby yet but told me his head is really down. I'm having contractions but nothing super strong or timeable. She seemed excited about them though. I am hoping I won't have to go back on Friday. 

I agree about the Full Moon thing. Let's all have babies tonight!

Kerr, I hope you have a good appointment. 

Raquellyo, I wish I had a good cleaning lady to come clean my house. I have a lady that comes once a week and pretends to clean. Last week she didn't even show up, which is typical of her, so I spent the weekend cleaning. Hopefully she comes this week and does a good job because she feels bad this hugely pregnant version of me. 

Thanks doll! I hope you don't make it to Friday either!

DS 6.12.11

TTC#2

• Just has a feeling there isnt an end in sight anytime soon :( sigh..

• All these doctors appointments for everyone...I sure hope at least one of us comes back with a full moon birth story tomorrow! :)

I've got to get off this computer and get dressed - I've got a 50 minute facial and a 60 minute prenatal massage starting at 10am!  After those appointments, the baby is welcomed to come at any time. :)

• imageandigurl:

All these doctors appointments for everyone...I sure hope at least one of us comes back with a full moon birth story tomorrow! :)

I've got to get off this computer and get dressed - I've got a 50 minute facial and a 60 minute prenatal massage starting at 10am!  After those appointments, the baby is welcomed to come at any time. :)

I'm super jealous!

• imageandigurl:

All these doctors appointments for everyone...I sure hope at least one of us comes back with a full moon birth story tomorrow! :)

jealous! that sounds amazing...

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Appointments for us too. I'm getting my blood pressure checked yet again, this time by someone new. Still hitting things like 140/110 so they'll probably try different drugs.

Ray is getting his weekly weight check. Hopefully this time he'll finally weigh more rather than less. We need some meat on those little bones. Since last week he's gone from 30ml per feeding to 80, and eating more frequently besides, so fingers crossed.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"