May 2011 Moms

I'm going to have a baby!!

So my water just broke about half an hour ago but I havent had any contractions?  I have some menstrual type crampiness but nothing crazy.  When will the contractions usually get going?

Re: I'm going to have a baby!!

• Oh yay that's exciting!! I heard sometimes contractions don't start going, so I would be doing everything in your power to try to get them to come. I am sure you have heard it all before 100 times, but walk, stimulate your nipples till they feel like they are going to fall off, bounce on a yoga ball etc.

Happy labor to you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • etoom09etoom09 member
    Thanks for reminding me lol.  Its so funny bc i have read so much about all of this and now that its happening i'm like hmm what do I do now lol.  I think I shall clean!
  • Loading the player...
  • Call your doctor, some want you to come in right away if your water has broken. Good Luck!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • goodluck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I doubt you are still at home, but if you are, start timing those cramps, I was home for 4 hours with what I thought were just cramps because I didn't feel them anywhere else and I got to the hospital and was in labor and 5 cm and went very fast!! Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"