3rd Trimester

3 days of contractions... and I'm ready to scream!!!

Contractions started for me on Saturday morning and were roughly 40 minutes apart.  They continued that way all day Saturday, then got closer together yesterday and have been about 15-20 minutes apart all day today. I am getting so friekin' frustrated... I can't stand this!!! It sucks because I know this can last for days - and I've run out of patience!  Please, please, please send labor vibes my way. I can't take another day of this BS!  I am officially serving DD her eviction notice!!!
Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: 3 days of contractions... and I'm ready to scream!!!

• sending labor vibes!!!! GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sending labor dust your way :) lets hope the madness means you'll have a quick, smooth labor!!!
    5.18.11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker EDD 3.12.13
  • Loading the player...
  • well good  luck!! i kinda know how you feel bc all last week i was in and out of hospital bc of reg contractions and they told me that my baby would be here by the end of the week, well now its monday.  however, you are really close to your due date, i have a little over 2 weeks left.  so i hope for your sake she comes ASAP!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sending MAJOR vibes your way! You are farther along then me but i'm 37w4d and i have been having contractions 2-4 minutes apart for the last two nights. i was in l&d all night and morning and they said they were sending me home and i pretty much have to deal with them until either my water breaks or im 38 weeks (im 3 cm dialated. went from 1-3 from thursday to sunday). Which is SOOOO close but right now seems soooo far away. THEY SHOULD DEAL WITH THIS PAIN EVERY FEW MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagelaurmarie7:
    Contractions started for me on Saturday morning and were roughly 40 minutes apart.  They continued that way all day Saturday, then got closer together yesterday and have been about 15-20 minutes apart all day today. I am getting so friekin' frustrated... I can't stand this!!! It sucks because I know this can last for days - and I've run out of patience!  Please, please, please send labor vibes my way. I can't take another day of this BS!  I am officially serving DD her eviction notice!!!

Well you can have my contractions and dialation if you want!

Uh- I really hate to discourage you but with DD I had contractions 4-5 minutes apart for two solid weeks before I delivered (I also had preterm labor).  It was my own personal hell.  No pain killers, no nothing, except terb to try and slow them down which didn't work.

So- I will send my labor issues your way so you can meet your little one soon and I can wait another month and a half! (AT LEAST!)

image Momma to Ms. C age 16 months and Mr. C age 3 months!
  • IU_babyIU_baby member

I'm right there with you. 

I have been having timeable contractions for days, anywhere from 5-12 min apart.  Last Wednesday, they were consistently 5 minutes apart, but only lasting about 30 seconds each for a few hours.  I went to bed thinking they would wake me up if it was labor for real and I woke up with them gone.  :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • good luck! hope she's here soon
  • Chilz08Chilz08 member
    Sending labour vibes your way. Hope she is here soon!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"