Babies: 9 - 12 Months

No pet vaccinations for poor people!

Re: No pet vaccinations for poor people!

• imageyankeebaby2:
     You really crack me up, MML 

apparently cracks herself up, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHeather R:

imageMasonismylove:
    You are really heartless. Do you really, seriously think I wanted to travel to finalize my dead mother's estate??????!!!!! I had no choice but to "travel" to do this. LEAVE IT ALONE.

I know the purpose of your travel. I didn't present it as vacation or a joyride.  It has been pointed out that estate planning is not a spur of the moment thing, and so the trip could have been planned / budgeted appropriately, MML. 

Regardless we are back and Jade is ok. Please leave it alone. Why do you care about MY dog and MY finances?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMasonismylove:
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageMasonismylove:
    imageHeather R:

oh shut up, you fvcking whiner.  Anytime anyone calls you on your stupid shiit you bring up your mother's death.  You did the same thing in your other thread.

Let's talk about how you think anyone on welfare is a deadbeat.  I noticed how you keep dancing around that  

You must really stupid. The only reason I had to go out of town was for this very reason. Idiot. Otherwise Jade having to be outside wouldn't have come up, thus this issue would have been over a long time ago.

And yes, the people on welfare who sit on their butts, have a dozen kids and do not work are deadbeats.

So these welfare breeders are all lazy?  Sit on their butt all day?  What do you do all day?  

• imageMasonismylove:

imagejlthompson19:
    Um, you people realize that heartworms come from mosquitos, right?  Even dogs in NYC need a monthly preventative.

Yes maam LOL

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the posters who said they only give HW pills b/c of camping or living in the country. 

• imageMasonismylove:

imageCANDID SMURF:
    Even us smurfs vaccinate our pets and we are poor. We live in mushrooms, people!

Hi Yankee. Did you get banned?

If Yankee did have an AE, I doubt it'd be a smurf, but ty for playing.

• imageyankeebaby2:
    imageMasonismylove:
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageMasonismylove:
    imageHeather R:

oh shut up, you fvcking whiner.  Anytime anyone calls you on your stupid shiit you bring up your mother's death.  You did the same thing in your other thread.

Let's talk about how you think anyone on welfare is a deadbeat.  I noticed how you keep dancing around that  

You must really stupid. The only reason I had to go out of town was for this very reason. Idiot. Otherwise Jade having to be outside wouldn't have come up, thus this issue would have been over a long time ago.

And yes, the people on welfare who sit on their butts, have a dozen kids and do not work are deadbeats.

So these welfare breeders are all lazy?  Sit on their butt all day?  What do you do all day?  

I'm not on welfare. That's the best part. My DH is able to provide for us and I get my military pay. Thus I am not a lazy welfare receipent. So if I want to sit at home all day I am able to and raise my DS.

• imageMasonismylove:
    Why do you care about MY dog and MY finances?

Because I care about animal welfare.  You think I'm bullying you.  I don't care about you.  I care about the health and safety of animals.  You said you can't afford behavior training or whatever vaccines you haven't given your doggy.  It stands to reason that you can't afford her getting sick or hurt. Sad

• imageMasonismylove:
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageMasonismylove:
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageMasonismylove:
    imageHeather R:

I'm not on welfare. That's the best part. My DH is able to provide for us and I get my military pay. Thus I am not a lazy welfare receipent. So if I want to sit at home all day I am able to and raise my DS.

He is not providing that well if you can't even afford your dog.  

so all welfare recipients are lazy? 

• imagelaura_belle:

imageMasonismylove:

Mind if I ask what military pay you are receiving while staying at home?  Do you still get Tricare and other benefits?

50% disability for breaking my pelvis. I opted to be on my DH's insurance so I don't have to travel to the VA so I don't get VA benefits for everyday illnesses but I do go to the VA every 6 months to have my hip/pelvis checked.

• imagelaura_belle:
    imageMasonismylove:
    imagelaura_belle:

imageMasonismylove:

Mind if I ask what military pay you are receiving while staying at home?  Do you still get Tricare and other benefits?

50% disability for breaking my pelvis. I opted to be on my DH's insurance so I don't have to travel to the VA so I don't get VA benefits for everyday illnesses but I do go to the VA every 6 months to have my hip/pelvis checked.

Gotcha, I didn't think they had extended maternity leave. 

No. But the doctor at the VA did put me on bedrest when I was 8 months pregnant.

• I have a real hard time believing that no one reading this thread is on welfare.  If you receive benefits or any kind of social assistance, she is calling you lazy, a breeder and a deadbeat.

• You were in the military!?

You seem to have a lot of good things about you, like when you ponied up and tried to apologize for saying craptastic things, and the fact that you served our country in some capacity.  Thank you for serving our country.  Quit saying dumb things / defending indefensible positions so that you can serve our country as a responsible citizen, as well.

• imageHeather R:

You were in the military!?

You seem to have a lot of good things about you, like when you ponied up and tried to apologize for saying craptastic things, and the fact that you served our country in some capacity.  Thank you for serving our country.  Quit saying dumb things / defending indefensible positions so that you can serve our country as a responsible citizen, as well.

Thank you.

• imageyankeebaby2:

I have a real hard time believing that no one reading this thread is on welfare.  If you receive benefits or any kind of social assistance, she is calling you lazy, a breeder and a deadbeat.

That's not what I said. Please quote the post where I said that people who recieve food stamps, medicade and welfare and SIT ON THEIR BUTTS AND DO NOT WISH TO WORK are lazy.

• imageMasonismylove:
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imageMasonismylove:
    imageHeather R:

lol.  How did I miss that reply?

Everyone in here saying "FFS" is missing the real point of Yankee's post, which is that MML has now stated that people on low-income food assistance and Medicaid are deadbeats.

Her terrible grasp of basic household economics is secondary but confirms her poor logic once again: 1) I have to go on welfare to provide for my petI or 2) I can afford to travel but not afford to provide for my pet.

You are really heartless. Do you really, seriously think I wanted to travel to finalize my dead mother's estate??????!!!!! I had no choice but to "travel" to do this. LEAVE IT ALONE.

• imageyankeebaby2:

I have a real hard time believing that no one reading this thread is on welfare.  If you receive benefits or any kind of social assistance, she is calling you lazy, a breeder and a deadbeat.

Oh snap!  A stranger over the internet made an ignorant blanket statement about a category I happen to fall in.

My butt hurts now. I think I'll go for a drive in my Cadillac Escalade and go put diamonds on my fingernails to sooth my nerves.   

however long the night, dawn will break.

• imageMasonismylove:
    imageyankeebaby2:

That's not what I said. Please quote the post where I said that people who recieve food stamps, medicade and welfare and SIT ON THEIR BUTTS AND DO NOT WISH TO WORK are lazy.

well right in the one I quoted in the OP:

So I guess I need to be like these other dead beats out there and go get foodstamps, medicade for DS and collect a welfare check, huh?

and here is another one:

• imageMrsLacy:
    imageyankeebaby2:

Oh snap!  A stranger over the internet made an ignorant blanket statement about a category I happen to fall in.

My butt hurts now. I think I'll go for a drive in my Cadillac Escalade and go put diamonds on my fingernails to sooth my nerves.   

That's not what I said. I said the ones who recieve it and DO NOT WANT TO WORK are lazy. If you recieve it AND WORK is fine in my book.

• imageMrsLacy:
    imageyankeebaby2:

and vaccinate your pets, since we know all welfare queens vaccinate their pets now.   

• imageMasonismylove:
    Yankee must have a really really boring life!!!! I bet her husband is boring!!!!!!!!!!

Zing!

I'm not ignoring my pets to be here, moron.  I'm at work.   

• imageMasonismylove:
    imageMrsLacy:
    imageyankeebaby2:

That's not what I said. I said the ones who recieve it and DO NOT WANT TO WORK are lazy. If you recieve it AND WORK is fine in my book.

I SAH and Joy is on Medicaid and WIC.  Surprise!

I suppose I could go get a job and put her in DC.  Let me see...around here jobs are scarce.  I could get a minimum wage job that pays $7.40/hr.  But quality DC costs at least $10/hr.  And I love when total strangers help raise my baby.

Ah yes, that makes a whole not of sense. 

• imageMrsLacy:
    imageMasonismylove:
    imageMrsLacy:
    imageyankeebaby2:

I suppose I could go get a job and put her in DC.  Let me see...around here jobs are scarce.  I could get a minimum wage job that pays $7.40/hr.  But quality DC costs at least $10/hr.  And I love when total strangers help raise my baby.

I was with you until this.  Not cool.

• imageMrsLacy:
    imageMasonismylove:
    imageMrsLacy:
    imageyankeebaby2:

I'm not talking about mother's like you. I'm talking about the people who have kids just to get foodstamps, medicade, and welfare. It makes more sense for you to stay home and raise her because essentially you would be going to work to pay for her DC. That is why I stay home. It makes more sense for me to stay hiome then to put DS in DC while I go to work.

• imagejlthompson19:
    imageMrsLacy:
    imageMasonismylove:
    imageMrsLacy:
    imageyankeebaby2:

I thought that was directed at MML 

• MML being military is exactly why you guys are all having this breakdown in communication.  Yankee is taking everything MML says literally.  MML is saying shiit without thinking it through all the way.  She's probably exaggerating the circumstances, because that's military speak.  If you exaggerate the circumstances, then the workforce is a little more likely to react with alacrity.  And that's how we spend our days.  Example:

Service member number 1:  How many m16s are in that pile?

SM #2:  Who cares?

SM#1:  Find out.

SM #3:  314.

SM #1: Who counted them?

SM #2:  SMITH

SM #1:  Fuucking count them, douche.  Hurry.

SM #2:  29.

And Yankee is a lawyer.  Her work day is vastly different. 

Shot first, questions later.
  • imagelaura_belle:

imageyankeebaby2:
    imagejlthompson19:
    imageMrsLacy:

MML stays home also. 

right but she is telling Mrs Lacy how to raise her kid, you know, by getting a  job 

• imagemargotmacomber:

MML being military is exactly why you guys are all having this breakdown in communication.  Yankee is taking everything MML says literally.  MML is saying shiit without thinking it through all the way.  She's probably exaggerating the circumstances, because that's military speak.  If you exaggerate the circumstances, then the workforce is a little more likely to react with alacrity.  And that's how we spend our days.  Example:

well she said she was going to start writing everything in spanish so I could understand it 

• imageyankeebaby2:
    imagelaura_belle:

imageyankeebaby2:
    imagejlthompson19:
    imageMrsLacy:

MML stays home also. 

right but she is telling Mrs Lacy how to raise her kid, you know, by getting a  job 

I see your point, and I hope you're right, but with the comment being immediately after daycare prices, I'm not sure if you are.

• imagelaura_belle:

Yup.  Nothing like telling us working moms that total strangers are raising our children.  I guess it helps her justify her decisions.  I have to step away from this now because nothing makes me more angry than bulls!t like that.

I honestly meant no offense. 

But I said "help" raise my baby. Unless you personally know your DCP, in the beginning strangers are caring for them.  Qualified and trained, but strangers nonetheless.  

And no way in hell do I judge those for having to put their children in DC, a mommas got to do what a mommas got to do.

My apologies. 

• imageyankeebaby2:
    imagelaura_belle:

imageyankeebaby2:
    imagejlthompson19:
    imageMrsLacy:

MML stays home also. 

NEVER EVER said that to Ms. Lacy. Stop putting words in my mouth. You are just angry because everyone is over your BULLSH!T

• imagejlthompson19:
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imagelaura_belle:

imageyankeebaby2:
    imagejlthompson19:
    imageMrsLacy:

MML stays home also. 

I see your point, and I hope you're right, but with the comment being immediately after daycare prices, I'm not sure if you are.

guess you're right, see her post above.   

• imageMasonismylove:
    imageyankeebaby2:
    imagelaura_belle:

imageyankeebaby2:
    imagejlthompson19:
    imageMrsLacy:

NEVER EVER said that to Ms. Lacy. Stop putting words in my mouth. You are just angry because everyone is over your BULLSH!T

Do you have any idea how unhinged you come across when you capitalize random words? 

• imageyankeebaby2:
    imagemargotmacomber:

MML being military is exactly why you guys are all having this breakdown in communication.  Yankee is taking everything MML says literally.  MML is saying shiit without thinking it through all the way.  She's probably exaggerating the circumstances, because that's military speak.  If you exaggerate the circumstances, then the workforce is a little more likely to react with alacrity.  And that's how we spend our days.  Example:

well she said she was going to start writing everything in spanish so I could understand it 

I didn't say common sense was standard issue. 

Shot first, questions later.
  • imageMrsLacy:
    imagelaura_belle:

Yup.  Nothing like telling us working moms that total strangers are raising our children.  I guess it helps her justify her decisions.  I have to step away from this now because nothing makes me more angry than bulls!t like that.

But I said "help" raise my baby. Unless you personally know your DCP, in the beginning strangers are caring for them.  Qualified and trained, but strangers nonetheless.  

And no way in hell do I judge those for having to put their children in DC, a mommas got to do what a mommas got to do.

My apologies. 

I work because I want to.  I don't want to be a SAHM.  Currently my sister watches DD but I WANT to put her daycare.  She'll get so much more socialization and early education than I could ever provide for her. 

In reality all of us will be having strangers help raise our kids once they go to Kindergarten.  And unless private schooling is involved, we also don't get to "vet" the school like we do for daycares.

• I'm not really sure what all this is about, since I barely read the thread. But we don't vaccinate our pets, they get rabies and that's it. My parents do more of a let nature run it's course with animals. I remember one time my cat got into a fight with something and the muscles of his foot were exposed. He never went to the vet but my folks wrapped it up and it did heal on it's own. (I guess what I think this means is the vets prices don't reflect what they do - very similar to the inflated costs of human healthcare...)
  • imagejlthompson19:
    imageMrsLacy:
    imagelaura_belle:

My apologies. 

I work because I want to.  I don't want to be a SAHM.  Currently my sister watches DD but I WANT to put her daycare.  She'll get so much more socialization and early education than I could ever provide for her. 

In reality all of us will be having strangers help raise our kids once they go to Kindergarten.  And unless private schooling is involved, we also don't get to "vet" the school like we do for daycares.

I wish I could put DS in DC but it is expensive.

• imagerubredvelvet:
    I'm not really sure what all this is about, since I barely read the thread. But we don't vaccinate our pets, they get rabies and that's it. My parents do more of a let nature run it's course with animals. I remember one time my cat got into a fight with something and the muscles of his foot were exposed. He never went to the vet but my folks wrapped it up and it did heal on it's own. (I guess what I think this means is the vets prices don't reflect what they do - very similar to the inflated costs of human healthcare...)

You need a new vet.  And your parents suck.

• imagelaura_belle:

imageMasonismylove:

I honestly don't see how a minimum or low wage worker can even afford it.  It is basically the same as a mortgage. 

It's awful.

• imagejlthompson19:
    imageMrsLacy:
    imagelaura_belle:

My apologies. 

Ugh, I suck at writing today.  I'm not very eloquent with words if you haven't figured that out yet. 

Can I change that last part to "I don't judge anyone for their decision to put their kids in DC"?   It's a personal parenting decision.  I'm not comfortable with it at this young age, but more power to those who are.

Sorry.  ::blushes in embarrassment::

• imageMasonismylove:
    imagejlthompson19:
    imageMrsLacy:
    imagelaura_belle:

My apologies. 

I know.  I pay my sister a pittance compared to DC prices, but for a number of reasons we feel we need to.  We're making a lot of sacrifices to make it work though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"