February 2011 Moms

What size are your LOs wearing?

Just curious. DS will be 4 months tomorrow, and he's almost outgrown some of his 3-6 month stuff. We just bought some 3-6 sleepers about a week ago, and he's almost too tall for them now! It's looking like he won't fit into his cute 4th of July stuff in a couple months. I never expected for my tiny peanut to get this big so fast!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What size are your LOs wearing?

• I have an itty bitty peanut (yes, his size is a source of anxiety for me. He's in the 7th percentile) and he's in NB onsies, about to out grow those and 3 month sleepers. He has no butt to hold up 0-3 pants so he's still in NB pants.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • He can still fit into some 0-3, but his feet are huge so footies are out.  His feet do best in 6 mths, but 3-6 is too big for his body so we are trying to mostly have him in 3-6 footies and 0-3 non-footies. 

It was hard when I put away his newborn size.  I'm not really looking forward to putting away the 0-3.  It's happening so fast.  ::sniff sniff::

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Loading the player...
  • DS is a monster!  At his 2 month appt, he was 94% for weight and 75% for height.  He'll be 3 months on the 18th and he's wearing 6-9 mo sleepers and for the most part, 3-6 mo clothing.  It all depends though b/c every brand is made so differently. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD is in the 4th percentile...other than her feet.  She cant wear NB onesies because of that so I drown her in small 0-3 size ones.  Most 0-3 things are ridiculously huge on her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • He is wearing 3-6 but it's starting to look snug on him.  I am sure if we put him in 6-9 it would fit him fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAviee:
    DD is in the 4th percentile...other than her feet.  She cant wear NB onesies because of that so I drown her in small 0-3 size ones.  Most 0-3 things are ridiculously huge on her.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I hate when people tell me he's so small. Most people say wow, he's really alert for a newborn and when I tell them his almost 3 months I get the are you feeding him look.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • 0-3 and 3-6 month tops. Pants are a different story since he is sO skinny but tall, it's a pants to pants trial but usually 0-3 if I am going for waist.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm right with Sbux - My girl is in 3-6 or 6-9 depending on the outfit/brand. I can't believe it. She will definitely be in 6-9 footed sleepers in the next couple of weeks. She's right at the brink.
  • We moved into 3-6 about 1-2 weeks ago.  She can still wear a couple of her 0-3.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • still in 0-3 but starting to outgrown some of that stuff now.
  • We are still in Carters 3 month onesies but most outfits are 3-6 months.  He's already 14lbs so I'm wondering when we will be too big to fit into the sleepers, etc.  I'm thinking it will be in the next month.  I've been hesitant to buy many new outfits for him for this very reason.  It's so hard to judge and hard to realize that he's growing so fast!!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • moved to 3-6 about 1-2 weeks ago as well, and 6mos in some clothes...we needed the length but he is swimming in them width wise.  He is long and lean, at 2 month appt he was 48th in weight and 84th in height.
  • Hannah wears mostly 0-3 months or 3 month, but all of her summer clothes are 3-6 months so I put her in those on warm days. They are mostly dresses and she can wear then okay. She is wearing 3-6 month in the stretchy sleepers from Children's place and they fit pretty good.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • LO's been in 3 - 6 months for about a month now. And I don't think it's going to be long before we are going 6 - 9 months. Not so much the bottoms but definetly for the tops.
  • Finally fitting 0-3. but nothing with footies. Got to box up newborn stuff last week. yay :)  Dr. says if my baby wants to be tall and skinny that's her business as long as she's following her curve.
  • Oh my I have the chunk of the bunch apparently.  She wears 12 month tops, 6-12 month tops from Old Navy fit until they are washed, and she wears 12-18 or 18 month bottoms.  We do CD, but she would still need a 12 month even in a sposie.  Wish you ladies lived closer so I could share some of those smaller size clothes she never got to wear. 
  • imagemagdalina.h:

imageAviee:
    DD is in the 4th percentile...other than her feet.  She cant wear NB onesies because of that so I drown her in small 0-3 size ones.  Most 0-3 things are ridiculously huge on her.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I hate when people tell me he's so small. Most people say wow, he's really alert for a newborn and when I tell them his almost 3 months I get the are you feeding him look.

We get this, too.  He's in the 5th %ile and I'm also really anxious about it.  He is tall, though, so he's just moving into 3-6 mo. stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Etta07Etta07 member
    My LO still fits in some carters NB onesies and can wear 0-3 in everything.  The only reason 0-3 pants fit him though is because we CD but they are still way too long. 
  • GoMommyGoMommy member
    3-6

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• I packed up the 0-3's and 3 month stuff about a month ago, and now she's in 3-6 or 6 month.  She never got to wear her NB clothes.  The 3-6 month sleepers that I JUST bought are now getting too short, so I think I'll have to get get some 6-9's.

• imagemagdalina.h:

imageAviee:

I just want to encourage you both that my DS1 was that way too and finally started gaining weight after we started solid foods.  He was born really close to 50% and then dropped to 6% weight and 11% length until he was 9 months.  He was right around 50th% for his 2 and 3 year check ups.  Babies grow at different rates, it's okay :)  I always just joked that I must make skim milk...

This LO is 3 months tomorrow and is completely out of 0-3m, mostly out of 3m and filling out 3-6m enough that I think he'll be in all 6m clothes next month.  He's also completely outgrown all 0-6m socks and now in 6-12m socks.  His feet are huge.

A possibility was born the day you were born and will live as long as you live.
    CafeMom Tickers .............................. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Our LO is in 0-3 months, but he is just starting to outgrow the 3 month sleepers. So I will be washing his 3-6 months stuff this week :) He was in size NB for like 2 months and then 0-3 for maybe 1 month and now onto 3-6. So he always seems to be 1 month behind the "size" on the tag so far. He is small- in the 10th % but he is BF and was born early so his gain is appropriate for what he was born at. Dr said as long as he continues on the apppriate curve and continues to gain the way he has since birth he is totally fine- at his 2 month apt he was in the 10-15% for both weight and height. Its funny cause everyone a stranger asks how old he is they think he looks huge for his age even though he is not even close to big for his age, i think its his chubba cheeks that are deceiving. Biggest issue is most pants are too big for him and onesies too wide so we mostly buy carters brand because its slimmer cut.
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS is 3 months and he wears 3 months or 3-6 months...he is very much starting to grow out of the 3 month sizes. Not in length, but b/c he is a chunker. : )
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• imageGrahamSchneider:
    I'm right with Sbux - My girl is in 3-6 or 6-9 depending on the outfit/brand. I can't believe it. She will definitely be in 6-9 footed sleepers in the next couple of weeks. She's right at the brink.

I put DS in a 6-9 sleeper a little while ago, and it's only a teeny bit too big right now. It's crazy how fast he's growing!

• vflipovflipo member
    0-3 with plenty of room still.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • DS is on 6-9 sleepers and onsies, and really needs 6-9 for pants, but they're too big around they won't stay on.  He was 85% for height and 45% for weight at his 2 month check up.  Funny, he was about the same size at 2 mos as my 3 yr old son was at 4 mos!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"