Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

fertile CM or PreSeed

what's the difference? Is one better than the other? I am at a stand still at which one to buy!!

Thanks Ladies!!!

Re: fertile CM or PreSeed

• Options
    I think the women on the board that use it tend to use preseed.  I bought preseed!
    <3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Options
    I just was at Rite Aid and they didnt have preseed, and the pharmacist had never even heard of it.. anyone know where I can get it?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMsteach09:
    I just was at Rite Aid and they didnt have preseed, and the pharmacist had never even heard of it.. anyone know where I can get it?

I don't know if they sell it in stores. I know you can find it on Early-Pregnancy-Tests.com

Sorry its not clicky! 

And to OP, like already said, I think Preseed tends to be the popular option and I think I will be buying some as well!

• Options

imageMsteach09:

I got mine at CVS. You can also order it on Amazon. GL!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageTootsie1213:

imageMsteach09:

I got mine at CVS. You can also order it on Amazon. GL!

I got mine at CVS as well, but I also saw it at Walgreens the other day. 

*** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options
    Pre-Seed is probably a better option if you can afford it.  Fertile CM can take upto 3 months to work and even if it does work, it doesn't really guarantee anything.  Pre-seed works the second you put it in... If you want a cheaper option so you can do both, go forward with Pre-Seed, and then drink Green Tea until your O day, it supposedly helps a lot of people with CM. 
    -adorUHbuL

• Options
    griff45griff45 member
    I got mine at Walgreens. I had to go to two different ones because the first one didn't have it, even though the website said it was in stock.
  • Options
    I just bought PreSeed from Amazon last night. We're going to try it this cycle because I just have a good feeling about this cycle and figured why not
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Options

I just ordered preSeed, My BBT therm and a 50 pack of Opk's from amizon! lol I am armed'd and ready to go! i got a good feeling about this cycle! and i am going to get all deliveries on weds! and free shipping!!

I think the preseed was actually cheaper than the cvs by me as well!

• Options

imageMsteach09:

I just found it at CVS - $19.99 

• Options
    This was my very 1st cycle using Preseed. I'll definitely be keeping some in the bedroom at all times!! DH loves it, too.
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ellis31Ellis31 member
    I bought preseed, I recommend it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Preseed is awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Options

I just used preseed for the first time tonight.  I tend to really need lube, and I liked how this is "injectible".  I used it that way and also put some on DH and things moved along nicely, lol.

I got mine from CVS, it was around $20...make sure to look in the family planning section, I almost left without it because I couldn't find it in the lube section, but then they had that and more lube in the family planning area.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"