August 2011 Moms

100 days left!

Oh, this is so exciting! It seems like such an accomplishment. Feels like I am on the downhill slide now.

Who else is with me?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 100 days left!

• Yeah for 100 days!  I was so excited yesterday when I hit double digits!  It was one of my favorite milestones so far.
  • My ticker says 100 days left, but since I have scheduled c-sections, I am really only 93 days away. I am so ready to not be pregnant ever again :) 3 boys for us and we are done!!! Once I know the time of my c-section, I will be counting down by the hours and minutes!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Epeter1Epeter1 member
    Just under 100 days to go!!!

Next milestone is hitting 3rd trimester in a few weeks.
    Army Wife1 BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Whoo hoo! I'm getting close to 90 days. It's going so fast now lol.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Peta23Peta23 member
    I hit 100 on Monday!! I'll be soo sad, but that means I get to meet him soon!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yay! I've got 3 more days until the 100 days left mark. Can't wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just hit my 100 day mark a few days ago. I was very excited but it also makes me think of all the stuff I still have to do.  In the beginning you are waiting to do this stuff until these weeks and now they are here!  Exciting but a little nerving too.  I just can't wait to meet him.  I still can't believe it is all truly happening.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I just looked at my ticker!! I just hit 100 days today.... OMG!!! This is all happening!!!! I still have so much to do.. but I am SOOOO EXCITED to meet our little boy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers/Users/udeozo/Desktop/MS30.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"