Trying to Get Pregnant

Compliment a Bumpie!

I haven't seen a thread like this in awhile, but I do remember one a few months ago and it seemed to go over really well. I've been Bumping all morning and have seen some sweet replies and awesome conversation! Here are my compliments:

Squishy: I love your positive personality and the way your posts make everyone feel better!

BeccaBot: You are another really bubbly person and always offer kind advice!

Miss Trish: Your cat pictures always make me laugh and I love your sense of humor.

These are just a few to get the ball rolling! Go ahead...compliment a Bumpie! We can at least make someone's day a little brighter :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
11.2011 | First appointment with RE
12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Compliment a Bumpie!

• imagemrssqueegy:
    I'd like to compliment SheenaNash1.  I always enjoy your posts, they are always positive and supportive!

I 2nd that! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagehappilyeverafterxo:

imagemrssqueegy:
    I'd like to compliment SheenaNash1.  I always enjoy your posts, they are always positive and supportive!

Awww thanks! Right Hug Hugs! And back at cha! You are both amazing ladies!

Let's see...

I'd like to compliment MrsHaque because she is always a pleasure to chat with and is an all around super chica! :)

I'd also like to compliment Bella61811 for being so sweet all the time! We seem to think a lot alike! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I want to compliment LilMiss84. I'm pretty sure she is new and she could have easily gotten pissy, GBCB'd and stormed off in typical scorned-newb fashion when everyone laughed at her Period Farts post. Alas, she did not. She was a good sport about it. I think she'll do well here.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• I'd like to compliment mchupie.  I wasn't around on your first stint on TTGP, but saw you post here and there during your pregnancy, and enjoy your posts now that you are "officially" back.  You are sweet and helpful and I think it's awesome that you are one of our mods.  Yes

I'd also like to send out love to Mrs. Slick - you are sweet, knowledgable and supportive; and I love seeing activity on your chart again!  FX for you, lady!

Started TTC #1: July 2010 DX: PCOS
    BFP: 12/5/10 Natural M/C: 12/17/10 (5w6d)
    Cycle 10 - 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    Cycle 11 - 50mg Clomid + IUI converted to TI = BFN
    Cycle 12 - 50mg Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    Cycle 13 - Clomid Break + Charting + Dr. Recommendations = BFN
    Cycle 14 - Clomid Break + Charting + meeting with URO (all clear!) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 - 105 Beta #2 - 336! 1st U/S (@5w4d)- gest. sac and yolk sac, measuring 5w2d 2nd U/S - 1/16 (will be 8w2d) Stick and grow, little bean! My Ovulation Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker

* Congrats to my girl SarahRuthG on her new baby boy!*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I gotta say that I love pinkdiamond's siggy pic about the bj! Makes me still snicker a little when I see it.

ETA: spelling

BFP 11/1/11 EDD 7/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

9 Years Later

• image9yrsLater:

I gotta say that I love pinkdiamond's siggy pic about the bj! Makes me still snicker a little when I see it.

I know exactly what you are talking about and it is hilarious! I agree! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSheenaNash1:
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:

imagemrssqueegy:

Let's see...

I'd like to compliment MrsHaque because she is always a pleasure to chat with and is an all around super chica! :)

I'd also like to compliment Bella61811 for being so sweet all the time! We seem to think a lot alike! :)

thanks love! You are also so sweet and we do think a lot alike!

I'd like to compliment Melissa721 because she always has the best response for a post whether it be a funny PIP, a legitimate answer, or snark. I always look forward to seeing her replies =]

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • Im going to give a shout out to ukcats! Your such a sweetie!! I know you have alot going on right now!! ((huge hugs))) <3

• Happily, thank you!! I am blushing so hard right now. That's one of the nicest things I could wish to hear about myself.

I'm going to send some love to Sheveen. She is really sweet and thoughtful and is on track to becoming my online personal trainer Stick out tongue

Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would like to compliment

Squishy- She is so positive, sweet, and nice & I love that!

Mchupie- I think she was a perfect choice for the new Mod, and I love reading all her posts!

BlindVictory- Cause she's is just awesome. Smile 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageretallica:

I would like to compliment

Mchupie- I think she was a perfect choice for the new Mod, and I love reading all her posts!

The feeling is mutual, my friend. I love your sharp wit too Cool

Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageSquishy622:
    imageretallica:

I would like to compliment

The feeling is mutual, my friend. I love your sharp wit too Cool

Thanks Squish! <3 

• imagepsubride1012:

I'd like to compliment mchupie.  I wasn't around on your first stint on TTGP, but saw you post here and there during your pregnancy, and enjoy your posts now that you are "officially" back.  You are sweet and helpful and I think it's awesome that you are one of our mods.  Yes

I totally agree! Smile

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • TazzalTazzal member
    I've had a really good experience on here so far :) in particular I would like to compliment Sheena, MrsMoody and blind victory for their all around awesomeness ::waves:: I don't know anyone very well yet but if I have to wait for my BFP, I'm glad for such good company.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageTazzal:
    I've had a really good experience on here so far :) in particular I would like to compliment Sheena, MrsMoody and blind victory for their all around awesomeness ::waves:: I don't know anyone very well yet but if I have to wait for my BFP, I'm glad for such good company.

Thanks Tazzal! ::waves back:: :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mchupiemchupie member

Thanks, ladies!  I'm glad to be back :)

Ditto on LilMiss84...period farts had me dying laughing.

I really appreciate Mrs.Umm's wisdom.  She knows so much and is really helpful with questions.

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • I really look forward to hearing from sheena and mchupie :-) their responses are informative and entertaining.  I would also like to compliment lilmiss84- I loved the period farts thread!
  • I always love Mrs Umm's responses, she is so knowledgable and sweet. Also Melissa721 always has the funniest PIP's, love seeing what her response will be to some of the ridiculous posts!
    TTC since 10/1/10 BFP 1/14/11 MC @ 6w 3d 1/17/11 2 Rounds Clomid 50mg + ovidrel trigger=BFN SA=Normal HSG= tubes clear July 2012 gonal-f and +ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFN August 2012 gonal-f + ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFP!! Beta 8/24 12dpo 166!! Beta#2 8/28 16dpo 942!!! EDD 5/4/13 9/10-First US-TWINS!! 2 beautiful little HB's, 1/3/13 said good-bye to our little boy. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image9yrsLater:

I gotta say that I love pinkdiamond's siggy pic about the bj! Makes me still snicker a little when I see it.

Haha thank you! (: 

• sheenanash1:Thank you for answering my questions about charting.

happilyever & 9yearslater for loving my cartoon in my siggy (: 

• I have to compliment my girls blind & britt larae. I also love me some Bella because y'all put up w/ me. Luff u
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • shout out to mchupie for being an awesome new mod, and because every time i see the pic of her sweet baby girl in her siggy i melt. sooooo cute! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    imagephoto ry400_zpsf92defef.jpeg="YOUR URL HERE" width="180px">
  • mchupiemchupie member

imagemissesBAD:
    shout out to mchupie for being an awesome new mod, and because every time i see the pic of her sweet baby girl in her siggy i melt. sooooo cute! 

Thanks so much Big Smile

image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imageBella61811:
    I'd like to compliment Melissa721 because she always has the best response for a post whether it be a funny PIP, a legitimate answer, or snark. I always look forward to seeing her replies =]
    Thank you! :)

• imagevpr105:
    I always love Mrs Umm's responses, she is so knowledgable and sweet. Also Melissa721 always has the funniest PIP's, love seeing what her response will be to some of the ridiculous posts!
    Thank you!! ;)

• imageSheenaNash1:
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:

imagemrssqueegy:

Let's see...

Back at you girl!!!!  

Soooo many people to shout out to!

I would like to give a shout out to all the girls that have been calming my TTC fears lately!  

Doozie, Shay, Blind, NotGabber, Mooney, Trishy, and many many many more :-D <3 you all!

Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I <3 Supple (siple). 

Because she's awesomesauce.  

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • imagetrebmal:
    I have to compliment my girls blind & britt larae. I also love me some Bella because y'all put up w/ me. Luff u

luff you treb!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

BFP #1 6-8-11 EDD 2-19-12. DD born 2-3-12 via induction due to pre-e.
    BFP #2 9-7-13 EDD 5-22-14. It's a GIRL! DD#2 is on her way.
  • I'm a little late to the game, but...

Retallica, thank you! You're awesome-er. Tazzal, you seem like an awesome newbie, and I think you're making a great addition to this board so far! Trebmal, I luff you. Shaq, you are my nerdy soulmate. <3 UKcats, you make me smile on a daily basis. You rock. And last but DEFINITELY not least, Dooz! You're my IRL friend now. Smile

• imagemissycrissy3:

Im going to give a shout out to ukcats! Your such a sweetie!! I know you have alot going on right now!! ((huge hugs))) <3

Thanks love!! I am so glad I have found you! You really are the best!

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• imageMrsMooney:

ukcats27: You are always so sweet and encouraging. I have nothing but love for ya! :)

Shaq: Endless hours of chat entertainment! You are seriously too funny! 

Squish: Always so sweet and thoughtful. I'm so happy that you are "back"! :)

KuJayHawkGirl: A TTGP graduate, but I know you are dirty lurking :), you have always been so awesome and encouraging. Thanks for the PCOS support!

Dix: My Chat Twin! :) Always positive and encouraging. I also love that you are not afraid to ask questions. <3

Britt La Rae: ( o Y o ) ::Flashes Britt:: <3 (thanks for cracking my sh!t up!) 

Aww I love you too!  This made me so happy to read.  I can't wait to get to know you more!

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• imageasmud23:
    I really look forward to hearing from sheena and mchupie :-) their responses are informative and entertaining.  I would also like to compliment lilmiss84- I loved the period farts thread!

Thanks doll! :) 

• Britt, because I <3 her boobies.

Squishy, because she's super nice, and awesome. 

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • imageMrsMooney:

ukcats27: You are always so sweet and encouraging. I have nothing but love for ya! :)

Shaq: Endless hours of chat entertainment! You are seriously too funny! 

Squish: Always so sweet and thoughtful. I'm so happy that you are "back"! :)

KuJayHawkGirl: A TTGP graduate, but I know you are dirty lurking :), you have always been so awesome and encouraging. Thanks for the PCOS support!

Dix: My Chat Twin! :) Always positive and encouraging. I also love that you are not afraid to ask questions. <3

Britt La Rae: ( o Y o ) ::Flashes Britt:: <3 (thanks for cracking my sh!t up!) 

Thanks Mooney! My shout out was going to be to you for answering all my PCOS questions! You rock :)
  • imageMrs.Slick:

I <3 Supple (siple). 

Because she's awesomesauce.  

The feeling is mutual doll, you are the awesome one! <3

• image9yrsLater:

I definitely agree...everytime I see that little cartoon I smile.  

I still feel very new, so I'm going to be *that* girl and compliment all the girls here who give out the no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point, all-around smart advice to us.  I can honestly say that this is the only TTC board on the internet where I feel I actually gain some knowledge....without hearing ~*super sticky baby dust*~ every two seconds.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"