January 2012 Moms
Options

Pregnancy brain already!

I have completely lost my depth perception because I have banged my head twice today. Once while on a slide with my son. I didn't notice that there was an overhang and walked right into it. Then, later, I dropped a hair tie in the bathroom and bent to pick it up and wacked my head on the bathroom counter. Ouch!

Also, another random thing....my hair is already coming out in handfuls. I hate this part of pg. It continues to fall out well past having baby. I am surprised I have any hair left.

Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
<><
Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
imageimageimage
imageimage
Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
my currently-reading shelf:
Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image

Re: Pregnancy brain already!

• Options
    jen629jen629 member
     Ouch be careful lady!   I have left my purse in the car today already and wondered why it was so light walking to the house ..lol
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    Wait....your hair falls out during pg?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsMeMoMrsMeMo member
    I'm with you on the hair thing. I always heard your hair was long, strong, and beautiful during pregnancy. Not mine! I've always been a "shedder" but it's really coming out now. Booooo!
  • Options

imagePinkaDoodle:
    Wait....your hair falls out during pg?!

I go through phases. I think when I get a huge change in hormones, I lose hair. It might take a break during the 2nd tri but right now, I am pulling clumps out at a time. I have thin hair to begin with too. Sad

Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
  • Options
    My hair has been shedding like crazy! I actually posted about it a few weeks ago! I called my dr, apparently it's normal. It has slowed down a bit in the past week or so though...so I hope the worst is over!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TG for this board! I think there is more hair on my bathroom floor than my head after brushing it. Good to know this is all part of the process.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I put my cell phone in the fridge at work!
  • Options
    haha! I was out to lunch with my friend yesterday and she kept laughing at me and saying I had pregnancy brain already because I was telling a story and kept having to pause and think about names and places. Mind you these are names of children I see Mon-Fri so there is no excuse to forget their names. *shakes head*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"