November 2011 Moms

Abdominal discomfort?

Just posting to see if any of you have experienced this around this point in pregnancy. The last couple days I've had a little cramping and just plain old discomfort in my abdominal/uterus area. I'm not bleeding or anything. I just didn't know if this was something that comes with some growth of the baby/uterus or what. Thoughts?
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Photobucket
Caleb Jonathan
Born November 30, 2011

The Winking of an Eye
A blog about the mommyhood, wifehood and lifehood of a misplaced Minnesotan in SoCal

Re: Abdominal discomfort?

• I've been having the same thing.. just brief pains like someone is sticking a knife in my abdomen and then quickly pulling it out.  I'm not sure what it is!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yeah I definately did. I still do sometimes and of course it makes me worry every time but I've been assured that it is normal. I just keep trying to tell myself the baby is growing and so is everything else.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am getting stomach aches closer to the top of my stomach all the time.  Its been the worst part of my pregnancy.  I guess my intestines don't want to get to know my lungs. :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm experiencing that right now. It feels like one long, constant, though mild, PMS cramp. I'm not doubled over in pain, but it's uncomfortable. No blood, though.
  • Ive been getting a cramp here and there but nothing serious. I do notice I cant stretch though. If I stretch long and lift my arms up high I get a sharp pain on my side all the down to my uterus. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
    BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
    BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
    BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014
  • That almost sounds like round ligament pain and is caused by the uterus growing.  I've had it much more lately in the past two-ish weeks.  It's nice to think about the uterus growing - getting closer to the bump - which I can't wait for!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have the cramping as well, but also where I feel like I ate too much (bloated?) even if I had only eaten a bowl of soup. I just feel fat. I can't wait till it's more of a baby belly :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• imageLuvMyFurbaby:
    I'm experiencing that right now. It feels like one long, constant, though mild, PMS cramp. I'm not doubled over in pain, but it's uncomfortable. No blood, though.

this. and its normally worse in the morning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageldswims:
    That almost sounds like round ligament pain and is caused by the uterus growing.  I've had it much more lately in the past two-ish weeks.  It's nice to think about the uterus growing - getting closer to the bump - which I can't wait for!

This...

~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't have as much pain as I have had pressure and kind of like a stretching feeling.  And the round ligament pain is definitely happening.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I have the stabbing/shooting pains in my back it goes from the left side to the middle of my back and has been happening every single evening for the past 3 days. I only get the stomach pain when I cough hard. 

PurpleXdandelion the cupcake picture you have looks so yummy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"