Babies: 3 - 6 Months

I sucked it up and bought the $20 giraffe....

I've been totally against this Sophie character since the first time I heard about her when DD was an infant.  I told myself that I would never buy a $20 dog toy because it's ridiculous.  With that being said.....I purchased one for DS today.  I hope this works because my drool monster is constantly biting on everything.  This will hopefully give him some type of relief.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I sucked it up and bought the $20 giraffe....

• rimjobrimjob member
    Welcome to the dark side!  I can't wait to get mine

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• I guess I need to join this club soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah I have a feeling you all are about to convince me to buy one too.

• I was lucky enough to recieve one as a shower gift. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker s42627ca112170_30.jpg - 222.44KB
  • Yeah I have the feeling that I'll get to this point in a few weeks. Thankfully she's still young enough and I can open up a "Sophie Fund".
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm uploading a new video.  You will be convinced soon.
  • let me tell you, sophie has saved our lives!  my son has 2 teeth (9 mos old today!) and he's been chomping on sophie for months!  i like the fact that it's all natural rubber, too!  the squeaker isnt too annoying either, actually sorta cute to hear her squeak cause you know she's helping the lo feel better.  you will NOT regret this purchase.  If you do, send me yours!  I can keep one at daycare and one at home!  : -)   yay sophie!!
  • I am just waiting for my DS to "get" it.  He likes it until it squeaks, then he screeches and drops it.  It's kind of funny, though I feel bad for laughing at him. 
  • Yay Sophie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I got one as a shower gift, she doesn't really notice it yet. 

I try to convince myself that, if i hadn't gotten it as a gift, I wouldn't have bought it on my own... but it's really stinkin' cute and I probably would have.

• I did too! Her dad is gonna be p!ssed.He just told me last night that $20 bucks for a toy was outrageous! ha I got it anyways she better love that dam thing now!

• griffin likes his sophie but hes not in love with it or anything... i think it was a waste, tbh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"