1st Trimester

*Gendar Chart*

Has anyone used the Gendar Chart on here- and It was right?! I hope mine is!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Gendar Chart*

• Yup--with DS it was right :)
    Photobucket
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Breast-feeding, co-sleeping, Christian SAHM and wife.
    *HOPING FOR A VBAC!*
  • It was wrong with dd1.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Linds21Linds21 member
    Wrong with DS#1... It says this time around it's a boy so we'll see...
    Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • QmommyQmommy member
    If I do it with my actual age then it's wrong.  If I do it with my Chinese age, it's right for my DD.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • CranangCranang member
    Oh God, these gender chart posts are killing me!!!  I understand using it as a fun tool, but I CANNOT believe people actually ask others whether it was correct or not.  Do you honestly think that a chart with random B's and G's and some ages could accurately predict which sperm fertilized an egg?  It's 50% accurate, or close to it either way.  Flip a coin...you'd have the same accuracy in the prediciton.
  • CWSKHCCWSKHC member

imageCranang:
    Oh God, these gender chart posts are killing me!!!  I understand using it as a fun tool, but I CANNOT believe people actually ask others whether it was correct or not.  Do you honestly think that a chart with random B's and G's and some ages could accurately predict which sperm fertilized an egg?  It's 50% accurate, or close to it either way.  Flip a coin...you'd have the same accuracy in the prediciton.

WoooOOooAAAA buzz kill! Let people have their fun!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• CranangCranang member
    Yeah, but after seeing 15 posts, everyday, about this thing, it's obvious that a lot of women are actually putting stock in this thing.  Like they're trying to get their hopes up because it was right for someone else.  I don't understand asking everyone unless you ARE trying to confirm that it's correct...and that's just, well, silly.
  • I hope mine is right - it says girl.
    You just have to remember to use your age based on the Chinese Lunar calendar

Cranang - are you hating on it cause it's a Chinese thing? Just saying...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • image Cranang:Oh God, these gender chart posts are killing me!!!  I understand using it as a fun tool, but I CANNOT believe people actually ask others whether it was correct or not.  Do you honestly think that a chart with random B's and G's and some ages could accurately predict which sperm fertilized an egg?  It's 50% accurate, or close to it either way.  Flip a coin...you'd have the same accuracy in the prediciton. WoooOOooAAAA buzz kill! Let people have their fun!! I agree with this...It's all in good fun!  
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • NiniJ55NiniJ55 member
    imageCWSKHC:

imageCranang:

Yes

It was right for DS.  Wrong for my girlfriend 2 times.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine was not with number one. Said it was going to be a boy and my 2 year old is all girl lol. With number 2 we will see. Good luck.

• Im sure most of you also knew you have to figure your age based on chinese years as well. Not your actual age.

It was correct with all 3 of my girls, All 3 of DH's brothers, and 16 of my closest friends. A total of 27 different pregnancies.

I thought it fun as well. If you don't like the post... don't read it.

• mine was right on both my kids!

to those ladies upset by this stuff awww just relax. It is silly fun nothing big and it helps pass the time between vomiting and peeing. 

Good luck JokersGirl627

hope you get your dream baby....a healthy one!

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • JBMarq3JBMarq3 member
    imagebeachwife2010:
    image Cranang:

I agree with this...It's all in good fun!  

I Also agree on good fun. (Not to mention, a tad bit rude!)

• it was right with our DS and our DD.  we will see with child #3 ... a DS if its correct.

either way i agree it is fun to see and kill time between the m/s and constant bathroom trips...

• How do I know my chinese years?
  • imageyanetf:
    How do I know my chinese years?

Was wondering the same thing. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMClepper:

imageyanetf:
    How do I know my chinese years?

Was wondering the same thing. 

Here's my attempt at trying to explain, hopefully without confusing anyone. If I have, I'm sorry, and hopefully Google can better help you.

The Chinese Lunar calendar, usually starts at the end of January/early to mid February, dependng when Chinese New Year falls for that year. If your birthday is BEFORE Chinese New Year for the year you were born, your lunar age/Chinese zodiac corresponds to the prior year; if it is on or AFTER, your lunar age/Chinese zodiac will follow with the current year.
    For example, Chinese New Year in 1981 was on Feb 5h. So if your birthday was before Feb 5, 1981, in the Chinese lunar calendar, you are 1 year older (your current age + 1 year; or year of the Monkey vice year of the Rooser.) And if your birthday is on or after Feb 5th you are your "true" age (or year of the Rooster).

(Hopefully that made some sense...)

It's also really fun to read the traits and characteristics associated with the Chinese zodiac as well kind of like the Western Zodiac.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes for DS and no it was wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"