Multiples

Friday bump/photo day

TGIF!!!  I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling that way!  I'm sharing two photos today, one of my bump today at 18 weeks (note the new (used) spiffy shirt I'm wearing!) and the other is my son and niece last night....Dalen kept trying to give Lyla a kiss and she wasn't having any of it!!  They are 4 months apart, but developmentally about at the same place (my son's a little ahead of schedule *gush*) so it's the closest I've come to experiencing life with twins so far LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday bump/photo day

• Taken today.  I've gained almost 30 pounds already!!

• imagejennype:

Taken today.  I've gained almost 30 pounds already!!

I LOVE that light fixture behind you!!  Awesome!  You look great :)

• Loading the player...
  • imageSpinningJess:
    imagejennype:

I LOVE that light fixture behind you!!  Awesome!  You look great :)

West Elm, thanks!  And you do too!   

• Here I am at 18 weeks. Just went to MFM and everyone is doing good! I still have to go back in 2 weeks for another growth check but that's great because I love to check on them. Ive only gained about 10 lbs which makes me sad because I feel so much bigger than that Tongue Tied

• Here I am at 29 weeks with my boy/girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image Eloise & Grant born 7/3/11
  • imageleecrystalwed08:

Here I am at 18 weeks. Just went to MFM and everyone is doing good! I still have to go back in 2 weeks for another growth check but that's great because I love to check on them. Ive only gained about 10 lbs which makes me sad because I feel so much bigger than that Tongue Tied

When the heck did you get to 18 weeks?!?!?  I swear it was only 2 weeks ago that you were wondering what the chance was with twins!  Where has the time gone?

• Taken yesterday, 35 weeks in hospital (one week down and two weeks to go).

Today is 13 days to scheduled c-section on Friday the 13th!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageHoganPartyOf5:

Taken yesterday, 35 weeks in hospital (one week down and two weeks to go).

Today is 13 days to scheduled c-section on Friday the 13th!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Aww....your legs are so skinny and look like they hurt when you're standing :(  I know this is going to be me at 35 weeks too LOL  My legs don't seem to gain much when I'm pregnant, although I've noticed these lovely little fat deposits on the inside of my knees. 

Hang in there girl, you're so close!!!!  Wishing you the very best in 13 days!

• I normally don't do bare belly pics for the bump, but I know you girls can handle it! :) I made this "collage" with my 30 week pic from last week. I haven't done a 31 week pic yet.

photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Here's a comparison of 20w and 16w - what a difference a month makes!
    Photobucket Photobucket
  • imageAussie*s_Mom:
    imageleecrystalwed08:

Here I am at 18 weeks. Just went to MFM and everyone is doing good! I still have to go back in 2 weeks for another growth check but that's great because I love to check on them. Ive only gained about 10 lbs which makes me sad because I feel so much bigger than that Tongue Tied

When the heck did you get to 18 weeks?!?!?  I swear it was only 2 weeks ago that you were wondering what the chance was with twins!  Where has the time gone?

I know right! I asked a few of my PAIF girls and they were like it's going so slow...Yeah right! This is flying by, I still can't believe it!

I'm glad you remember me...makes me feel special Embarrassed

• RaeJ004RaeJ004 member

I'm totally a lurker, don't have multiples, not even pregnant!  I have to admit I come on this board every Friday just to see your bellies.  I miscarried 4 weeks ago and was ready to quit TTC for a very long time.  Seeing your bellies grow has really helped me get out of my funk and made me realize this is something I want now (I'm not sure I could handle the multiples part, but the pregnancy and baby part for sure!), not years from now.

Sorry, I know you guys probably get a lot of lurkers.  This is just the only board I know of that does the belly pics regularly!  I just love it.  So thank you!  You've helped me more than you know.

BabyFruit Ticker

Georgia 3/15/2012 Matilda 6/12/2014 TWINS!! Babies 3&4 EDD 11/22/2016
  • imagejennype:

You live in Ocean Springs? That's crazy! I never see anyone from OS.  My family lives there and I was born there. Went to East Elementary before it switched to Oak Park.  How neat and you look great! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageRaeJ004:

I'm totally a lurker, don't have multiples, not even pregnant!  I have to admit I come on this board every Friday just to see your bellies.  I miscarried 4 weeks ago and was ready to quit TTC for a very long time.  Seeing your bellies grow has really helped me get out of my funk and made me realize this is something I want now (I'm not sure I could handle the multiples part, but the pregnancy and baby part for sure!), not years from now.

Sorry, I know you guys probably get a lot of lurkers.  This is just the only board I know of that does the belly pics regularly!  I just love it.  So thank you!  You've helped me more than you know.

I'm very sorry for your loss.  I had a miscarriage right before this pregnancy.  I just wanted to comment...it's interesting how different people handle loss and recovery from it.  I have a friend who found out her baby's heart stopped beating the same day I found out I was having twins.  She's still very sad/mad/angry about her loss and looks at pregnancy pictures as a way to continue her pain.  I'm glad that it's different for you, as I know how much pain she is in and is having a hard time being in contact with me right now.

If you really want to see more belly pics, most month boards post HDBD (hump day bump day) threads where the gals post their pics.

Good luck to you in your future TTC efforts.  Many have had a tough road, but if you know you want to be a mom, there really isn't anything that can compare and it's so worth the struggle!

• 31 Weeks, I have gained about 40 pounds so far.  I have another ultrasound next Friday.  It has been a month so I am excited to see our little jumping beans and how big they are.  Everyone looks great!

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • After 20 minutes ive given up..so my latest pic is on Mothers Day at 25.4 weeks. Its on my blog

www.torri106.blogspot.com

• imageTorri106:

After 20 minutes ive given up..so my latest pic is on Mothers Day at 25.4 weeks. Its on my blog

www.torri106.blogspot.com

Love your shirt in those pics!  And...I have to confess....I always watch for your bump/blog posts because I get the impression we are about the same height and maybe similar build (but you DID start out skinnier than me LOL).  I'm using you as a guide as far as what to expect to look like at certain intervals!  haha

• imageKristen61607:

I normally don't do bare belly pics for the bump, but I know you girls can handle it! :) I made this "collage" with my 30 week pic from last week. I haven't done a 31 week pic yet.

I love the bare belly pics! and the progression is so fun to see!

Me at 18w6d

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • here's me today! everyone looks so cute! :) I love pregnant bellies!

• i wish i could comment to everyones pics cause everyone looks GREAT!! Love the progression pics!... Jess- i do the same thing with people lol :)
  • This is from last Saturday :)  Approx 29 weeks

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKristen61607:

I normally don't do bare belly pics for the bump, but I know you girls can handle it! :) I made this "collage" with my 30 week pic from last week. I haven't done a 31 week pic yet.

I love the collage!

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I <3 Friday's! Everyone looks beautiful, as always!!!

Here's 27 weeks... Goodness I can't imagine how I can get any bigger...

~*~ Nikki ~*~ DS born 2/18/08! TTC #2 since 01/2009 11/01 Round #5 Clomid 100 mg, IUI 11/14, at 10dpiui 11/26 Beta:12dpiui 114 11/29 Beta:15dpiui 755 1/9/10 First U/S: TRIPLETS! 6/20/11 And then there were six... http://andbabiesmakesix.wordpress.com/ Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • You ladies look awesome! Keep those LOs cooking!
    Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I looove everyone's belly pics! But always forget to come in on Fridays... oops!

Don't mind the outfit and the stupid grin (I'm sooo ready for bed & was cracking up at DD trying to get in the picture) but here I am-29w tomorrow, almost 30lbs gained so far!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket

• I'm always the last to trickle in! Here I am at 25 weeks 4 days. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"