Babies: 3 - 6 Months

is it ok for LO to sleep with paci in?

or do i need to go in and take it out of his mouth before i go to bed?  i don't know the paci rules because DS just started taking one (at 5 months old!)!  isn't there some SIDS risk, or is it that it decreases SIDS...I can't remember!

Re: is it ok for LO to sleep with paci in?

• decreases
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLittleYellowBirds:
    decreases

I 2nd that!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Loading the player...
  • oh goodie!  so i can just leave it in his little mouth?!  today is the first day he kept it in once he was in the crib...usually it just sorta falls out so i've never even thought about if it was ok to just let him keep it all night if he wants.
  • imagewifey26:
    oh goodie!  so i can just leave it in his little mouth?!  today is the first day he kept it in once he was in the crib...usually it just sorta falls out so i've never even thought about if it was ok to just let him keep it all night if he wants.

At this age, it's great for them to sleep with the paci in!  Go for it!

• It decreases the risk of SIDS. My LO goes to sleep with one every night but sometimes when she wakes up she still has it in her mouth and sometimes it falls out while she is asleep. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimageimage Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • my pediatrician actually recommended that we let him sleep with the paci. He said it has been shown to reduce SIDS because it promotes breathing. I let my son sleep with it and he usually spits it out when he's done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"