October 2011 Moms

Not "feeling" pregnant lately!!

So weird!! The last few day I havent felt any little flutters! My belly doesnt seem to be getting an bigger...actually seems to have just flattened out a little bit!!
Im sure its all in my mind but I odnt go back to the docs until the 24th for my 19th week U/S!! Just curious if anyone else is or has ever felt like this!

Re: Not "feeling" pregnant lately!!

• Lately, I could almost forget that I'm pregnant (small bump aside). You are not alone. I guess that's why they call the second tri the honeymoon period.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• well i was thinking not "feeling pregnant" like i feel great except my belly moves alot (baby moving hehe) and its growing!! if your not getting big i wouldnt worry to much :) this is my second baby and im growing by the week now!!! :) good luck at your ultrasound!!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have reason to believe that every time you say, "I don't feel pregnant" you either barf, have food aversions, or start getting some uncomfortable BH contractions! lol It has happened every time I have said this to myself. The last time I said this was on Sunday. On Monday, I couldn't keep anything down.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • Thanks ladies :) Made me feel a little bit better! And Other then sore boobs and bloating...I have not felt pregnant at all...no sickness or any of the other not so good parts of pregnancy so I do consider myself very lucky :)! This is my 1st baby and I guess I just get a little nervous that IF something were going wrong....I wouldnt know the differance!
  • I know what you mean.  the baby isnt moving at all for me (yet) so I have no way of knowing.  But I had been tired, and having some cramps, etc.  Now - I feel great.  I have a bloated bump some days but it could easily be too many donuts.  And some mornings, my tummy is pretty flat.

us tomorrow - thank goodness. 

• imageMelissa2880:
    Thanks ladies :) Made me feel a little bit better! And Other then sore boobs and bloating...I have not felt pregnant at all...no sickness or any of the other not so good parts of pregnancy so I do consider myself very lucky :)! This is my 1st baby and I guess I just get a little nervous that IF something were going wrong....I wouldnt know the differance!

Totally normal.  Some days my bump looks bigger than others.  I've also noticed when I wake in the morning, it looks smaller.  Then as I eat and drink throughout the day, by the time I get home in the evening, it looks way bigger.  I think having an empty and full tummy makes a difference.  Once your little munchkin starts moving, that will help re-assure you that everything is ok.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"